Here we have a variation of super smoother (originally published here : Super smoother) that is using its own past values as a criteria for filtering out some false signals.
Since the indicator is not using slope as a criteria for color change, color change to gray can be used as a warning sign of a possible reversal, while the change to “active” color can be used as a signal for entry or re-entry
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Super Smoother Levels MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: