This is a version of STARC bands with some deviations compared to the original bands .
By definition STARC bands are :
STARC (Stoller Average Range Channels) show three lines which create a channel around an ordinary moving average. These three lines are:
An n–period Simple Moving Average (SMA).
An upper band, which is the n-period SMA plus an m-period Average True Range (ATR) multiplied by a constant K.
A lower band, which is the n-period SMA minus an m-period ATR multiplied by a constant K.
STARC bands were developed by Manning Stoller.
Usage :the STARC Bands tend to define upper and lower limits for normal price action. Therefore, some traders use STARC bands to determine the level of risk prior to entry.
This version :
has two bands (not just one) which are drawn as a filled channel
it allows usage of any of the basic 4 type of averages for calculating the basic value of STARC and for ATR calculation – that way we can have variations that were not part of the original bands
it has a set of 22 types of prices
It is a multi time frame version already
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
How to install STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
STARC bands – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: