The forex market sometimes seems very unpredictable. The market is usually very fickle. News releases could come out randomly and change the crowd’s opinion about a certain market or currency. As the market sentiment changes, price would also drastically change along with it. These are the times when the market becomes choppy. It is best to step on the sidelines if you observe such things taking place.
As the dust settles, market participants become more unified in a clear sentiment, and price trends become clearer, this is when traders find the most opportunity and start trading again. During these market conditions, when market movements seem to have a higher tendency to trade, traders should start looking for trend following opportunities.
The VR Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trend following strategy optimized for such conditions. It is a trading strategy that could be part of your trading arsenal, which you could use during market conditions that are conducive for trends.
VR Moving Average
- 1 VR Moving Average
- 2 William 36 Histogram Waller Test
- 3 Трговинска стратегија
- 4 закључак
The moving average is a staple indicator used by many traders. Technical traders love them for their simplicity. Not only is it simple, its interpretation of market trends and movements is very logical.
Moving Averages are very useful especially during trending market environments or markets which have a high propensity to trend. This is because the primary use of the moving average is to aid traders in identifying trend direction.
There are several ways to detect trend direction. Some traders make use of the location of price in relation to the moving average. Others use multiple moving averages and judge trend direction based on how the moving averages are stacked. Based on the prior theory, some traders also make use of the crossover of moving averages as an entry signal.
One of the most basic ways to identify trend direction using moving averages is by using the slope of the moving average as a basis for trend direction. Prices constantly going higher would naturally bend the moving average’s slope up, while prices constantly going down would naturally bend the moving average’s slope down. Slopes bending against the current trend is a telltale sign of a market about to reverse.
The VR Moving Average indicator is very useful for these kinds of situation. It is a custom moving average line which is colored depending on the direction of the trend. Moving averages sloping up are colored blue while moving averages sloping down are colored red. This helps traders identify if the trend is starting to reverse based on the color of the moving average line.
William 36 Histogram Waller Test
The William 36 Histogram Waller Test is a custom momentum oscillator that indicates trend directions. Its range run from -50 до +50 with its midline at zero. It then creates histograms based on the direction of the trend. Positive histograms are colored lime green and indicates a bullish trend bias. Negative histograms on the other hand are colored red and indicates a bearish trend bias. This indicator also has a marker at -15 и +15. Histograms that go beyond these markers are considered to indicate a strong trend.
This trading strategy produces trend reversal signals based on the VR Moving Average indicator and the William 36 Histogram Waller Test. To qualify as a trend reversal signal, price movements should result in a confluence between the two indicators.
The basis for entry signals on the VR Moving Average indicator would be its changing of colors, while the basis on the William 36 Histogram Waller Test would be the histograms changing from positive to negative or vice versa.
The two indicators are complementary indicators. Price tends to result in a trend whenever the entry signals of the two indicators are somewhat aligned. Trades taken during the start of these trend reversal signals could result in huge profits.
- Раздобље: 28
Временски оквир: 1-сат, 4-сат и дневне графиконе
валутних парова: Главне и споредне парова
трговања: Токио, Лондон и Нев Иорк сесије
Купи трговине подешавање
- Price should close above the VR Moving Average line
- The VR Moving Average line should change to blue indicating a bullish market bias
- The William 36 Histogram Waller Test indicator should print positive histograms that are color lime green indicating a bullish trend reversal
- These bullish trend reversal signals should be somewhat aligned
- Унесите Налог за куповину на ушћу горе наведених услова
- Set the stop loss on the nearest support level below the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the VR Moving Average line changes to red
- Close the trade as soon as the William 36 Histogram Waller Test indicator prints a negative histogram colored red
Селл Траде Сетуп
- Price should close below the VR Moving Average line
- The VR Moving Average line should change to red indicating a bearish market bias
- The William 36 Histogram Waller Test indicator should print negative histograms that are color red indicating a bearish trend reversal
- These bearish trend reversal signals should be somewhat aligned
- Унесите изда налог на ушћу горе наведених услова
- Set the stop loss on the nearest resistance level above the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the VR Moving Average line changes to blue
- Close the trade as soon as the William 36 Histogram Waller Test indicator prints a positive histogram colored lime green
This trend following strategy is a great strategy to implement on a trending market environment or a currency pair or market that has a strong tendency to trend.
It allows traders to take trades that have a strong likelihood to result in a trend due to the confluence. Истовремено, it also allows traders to enter the trade near the start of the trend, allowing traders to profit more rather than wait for a later confirmation.
If used on the right market condition and if used with a good trade management strategy, this strategy could produce great results for any trader.
Форек Традинг Стратегиес Упутства за инсталацију
VR Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator(S) i predložak.
Суштина ове форек стратегије је да се трансформише нагомиланих податке о историји и трговинских сигнала.
VR Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Na osnovu 20 informacija, трговци могу претпоставити даље кретање цена и прилагодити ову стратегију.
Preporučeni Forex Metatrader 4 Platforma za trgovanje
- Slobodan $30 Da biste odmah započeli trgovanje
- Bonus za depozit do $5,000
- Neograničen program lojalnosti
- Nagrađivani Forex Broker
How to install VR Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download VR Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopiranje mq4 i ex4 datoteka u katalog metatradera / Eksperti / Indikatori /
- Kopiraj tpl datoteku (Predložak) u vaš Metatrader direktorijum / Predlošci /
- Pokretanje ili ponovno pokretanje klijenta metatradera
- Избор Графикон и рок где желите да тестирате своју стратегију форек
- Kliknite desnim tasterom miša na trgovački grafikon i zadržite pokazivač iznad “Predložak”
- Move right to select VR Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see VR Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Beleške: Ne dolaze sve forex strategije sa mq4/ex4 fajlovima. Neki predlošci su već integrisani sa MT4 indikatorima sa MetaTrader platforme.
Kliknite ovde ispod da preuzmete: