There are trading strategies that would cause you to hold a trade for so long and for so many candles at a time. These kinds of trade are great, they allow you to maximize profits on every trade. Međutim, there are also strategies that allow you to get in and get out quick enough and make some money. These are the kinds of trades that are not as stressful because you don’t have to wait for so long and fidget while waiting for 10, 15, Чак 20 candles before closing the trade.
Keltner Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is one of those strategies that would allow you to get in and get out of the trade on an average of 5 свеће, sometimes even less. This strategy allows for quick profitable trades on a short span of time relative to the timeframe used by trading short-term reversals on an overextended market condition.
The Keltner Channel
- 1 The Keltner Channel
- 2 Stochastic Oscillators
- 3 Традинг Стратегија Концепт
- 4 Zakljuиak
The Keltner Channel is a volatility-based indicator that marks overextensions on the chart itself based on a moving average. It somehow looks and works almost the same way as the widely known Bollinger Bands. It has a midline based on a moving average and a couple of lines enveloping the midline, one above and one below it.
The difference however lies in a couple of features. Prvi, the Keltner Channel is based off the Exponential Moving Average. This allows for a somewhat smoother average as compared to the Bollinger Bands. Onda, the outer bands. While the Bollinger Bands are based off a computation of the standard deviation, the Keltner Channel’s outer bands are based off the Average True Range (АТР). This feature seems very logical. Average True Range is derived from the average range of a period or the average size of a candle. If price deviates far enough from the mean, which in this case is the exponential moving average, causing it to be more than 1x the ATR or more away from the mean, that could be a potential reversal. Imagine the outer bands as a rubber band. As price pushes out towards the outer bands, these bands tend to push price back towards the mean. The stronger price pushes towards the outer bands, the stronger the reaction would be and would often cause price to push to the other side of the band.
The Stochastic Oscillator is a popular oscillating indicator based on momentum. It is a bounded oscillator, which means that it moves within a fixed range. У овом случају, stochastic oscillators move from zero to 100 са 50 as its midline. It draws to lines that weave and cross each other. If the faster line crosses the slower line to the upside, then it is a buy signal. If the faster line crosses the slower line to the downside, онда је продати сигнала. Since the stochastic oscillator is a bounded oscillator, it allows traders to mark an area which we could consider as oversold or overbought, which is usually at 20 I 80. Signals occurring beyond these lines are considered as high probability due to the tendency of price to revert back to the mean whenever price is oversold or overbought.
Традинг Стратегија Концепт
Because of the nature of the two indicators, having indications of when the market is oversold or overbought, these two indicators could be considered as complimentary. This strategy is based on the concept of taking trades whenever signals are generated by the two indicators when the market is oversold or overbought.
This strategy first filters out trades based on the general trend direction. This strategy makes use of the 50-period Exponential Moving Average (EMA) as the basis for the trend. Trend is judged based on the location of price in relation to the 50 EMA. The market is considered bullish if price is above the 50 EMA, and bearish if price is below it.
Onda, we wait for a confluence of oversold or overbought conditions on the two indicators. If the trend is bullish, we would wait for price to make a short-term reversal that would cause price to be oversold based on the Keltner Channel. This would be when price closes below the lower outer band. Onda, we wait for price to close back inside the Keltner Channel, indicating that price might be reacting to the oversold condition causing a possible reversal.
As the above situation happens on the Keltner Channel, the Stochastic Oscillator should also be showing an oversold market condition by having both lines below 20. Onda, we wait for the faster line to cross above the slower line signaling a buy trade setup. We then take the trade on the confluence of these conditions.
As for a sell setup on a bearish trending market, flip the conditions over for the confluence of an overbought condition on a bearish trend.
- 50 EMA (злато)
- MA Period: 10
- АТР период: 10
- Kshift: 1
- stohastički осцилатор
- %K tačka: 15
- %D period: 3
- usporavanje: 2
Временски оквир: било који
валутни пар: било који
Sesija trgovanja: London and New York Session on 30-min timeframes and below; any trading session on timeframes above 1-hour
купити (дуг) trgovina подешавање
- Цена би требало да буде изнад 50 EMA
- Price should close below the lower outer band of the Keltner Channel
- The two lines of the Stochastic Oscillator should go below 20
- Enter a buy order as soon as price closes back inside the Keltner Channel and the faster line of the stochastic oscillator crosses above the slower line
- Подесите стоп лосс неколико поена испод минимума од свеће
- Close the trade as soon as price closes above the upper outer band
продати (Kratka) trgovina подешавање
- Цена би требало да буде испод 50 EMA
- Price should close above the upper outer band of the Keltner Channel
- The two lines of the Stochastic Oscillator should go above 80
- Enter a sell order as soon as price closes back inside the Keltner Channel and the faster line of the stochastic oscillator crosses below the slower line
- Подесите стоп лосс неколико поена изнад високих свеће
- Close the trade as soon as price closes below the lower outer band
This strategy is where taking trades in agreement with the trend and taking mean reversal trades meet. Purely mean reversal entries based on the Keltner Channel or the Stochastic Oscillator, without regard for the trend could work, but it would not have as high a probability as when these indicators are trading in the direction of the trend. This is because on a trending environment, price tends to resume its prior trend once it gets close enough to the mean.
Having the Keltner Channel and Stochastic Oscillator in confluence, while taking trades that agree with the direction of the 50 EMA, would often result to a high probability trade.
Форек Традинг Стратегиес Упутства за инсталацију
Keltner Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator(S) i predložak.
Суштина ове форек стратегије је да се трансформише нагомиланих податке о историји и трговинских сигнала.
Keltner Reversal Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Na osnovu 20 informacija, трговци могу претпоставити даље кретање цена и прилагодити ову стратегију.
Preporučeni Forex Metatrader 4 Platforma za trgovanje
- Slobodan $50 Da biste odmah započeli trgovanje
- Bonus za depozit do $5,000
- Neograničen program lojalnosti
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Keltner Reversal Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Keltner Reversal Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopiranje mq4 i ex4 datoteka u katalog metatradera / Eksperti / Indikatori /
- Kopiraj tpl datoteku (Predložak) u vaš Metatrader direktorijum / Predlošci /
- Pokretanje ili ponovno pokretanje klijenta metatradera
- Избор Графикон и рок где желите да тестирате своју стратегију форек
- Kliknite desnim tasterom miša na trgovački grafikon i zadržite pokazivač iznad “Predložak”
- Move right to select Keltner Reversal Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Keltner Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Beleške: Ne dolaze sve forex strategije sa mq4/ex4 fajlovima. Neki predlošci su već integrisani sa MT4 indikatorima sa MetaTrader platforme.
Kliknite ovde ispod da preuzmete: