Trend reversals are excellent trading opportunities. It allows traders to profit from the market as price action starts to reverse against an established trend. This type of market condition provides the possibility that price may reach the starting point of the previous trend or even breach it, resulting in trades with higher yields for traders who were able to capitalize on such trading opportunity.
This trading strategy is an example of how traders may observe and anticipate potential trend reversals based on price action and momentum breakouts.
Trendlines as Support and Resistance Levels
Na trgu trending, price action would often have an observable pattern based on its swing points. In an uptrend market, the swing highs and swing lows tend to rise consistently, while in a downtrend market, the swing highs and swing lows would consistently drop. These price swings often create a channel like structure where traders may anticipate the price swings to reverse on the short-term depending on the trajectory of the trend.
Trendlines are lines that traders may plot on the price chart to connect the swing highs and swing lows of price action. It is on these lines where traders would observe for potential bounces as the market continues its trending characteristics.
The assumption is that the market would continue to trend as long as the market respects the trendline. Iz tega razloga, traders may also consider trendlines as support and resistance levels.
Although the market does tend to respect trendlines during a trending market, the market does eventually break the identified support and resistance levels. This signifies the end of the trend and a potential market reversal.
The sample chart below shows a resistance trendline. This trendline connects three swing highs which are consistently dropping. Price then broke through the trendline and started to reverse to the upside.
The second sample chart below shows a trendline considered as a support line. It has several minor swing lows that did not cross below the trendline. Vendar pa, as with all trends, it ended and reversed as the market broke below the support trendline with strong momentum.
Volume Rate of Change Indicator as a Momentum Breakout Confirmation
Volumen Stopnja spremembe (VROC) is a technical trading tool which was developed to help traders observe the strength of a price action based on volume. It is a simple technical indicator which plots a line that is based on the volume of a series of historical price candles. This line is drawn on a separate indicator which oscillates around a dashed line, which is set at zero.
Users may modify the characteristics of the VROC line by manipulating the variables within the indicator’s settings.
“Period” allows users to modify the number of candles or bars which the indicator would use to calculate for the VROC line.
“Volumes” allows users to modify the type of volume which the indicator would use for its calculations. “Tick volume” is based on the number of price movements within the candle, while “Real volume” is based on the actual volume of each trade transaction from the broker. “Real volume” is ideally used however this data is not always available for most broker servers.
Trgovanje strategija Concept
Trend reversals based on trendline support and resistance breakouts are excellent trading opportunities. It allows traders to cash in on profitable trades as the market starts to reverse towards the opposite direction. Vendar pa, there are also many instances wherein the market would “fake out” traders into thinking that price action is reversing against the trend. This often results in a quick loss right after traders enter the market assuming that the trend is reversing.
The key to identifying a high probability trend reversal is by looking for breakouts with strong momentum. Most traders would observe momentum solely based on the size and characteristics of the breakout candle. Although this method may work, it is not always reliable.
Another method which many professional traders use to confirm a breakout is by looking at volume. Volume spikes indicate that a signal candle has significant momentum behind it, resulting in breakout trade signals that have higher tendencies to continue in the direction of the reversal due to the momentum of the breakout.
The Volume Rate of Change (VROC) indicator is an excellent tool for identifying such momentum breakout signals. Traders may confirm whether a breakout signal has momentum or not based on whether the signal candle is in confluence with a volume spike on the VROC line.
Nastavitev nakupa trgovine
- Identify a resistance trendline by connecting swing highs.
- The resistance trendline should have three or more swing highs to be considered as a valid trendline.
- Wait for a strong momentum candle to break above the trendline.
- The bullish momentum breakout should be in confluence with a volume spike on the VROC line.
- Vnesite kupni nalog na sotočju teh pogojev.
- Nastavite izgubo stop pod vstopno sveče.
- Set the target take profit on the next swing high observed on the price chart.
Nastavitev trgovine s prodajo
- Identify a support trendline by connecting swing lows.
- The support trendline should have three or more swing lows to be considered as a valid trendline.
- Wait for a strong momentum candle to break below the trendline.
- The bearish momentum breakout should be in confluence with a volume spike on the VROC line.
- Vnesite prodajni nalog v sotočju teh pogojev.
- Nastavite izguba za zaustavitev nad vstopno sveče.
- Set the target take profit on the next swing low observed on the price chart.
Trend reversal strategies which provide trend reversal signals based on breakouts from a trendline support or resistance are basic trade setups that many professional traders use. Although such trading strategy tend to be very effective, it could also provide a lot of false signals which we called “fake outs”.
This strategy improves on the basic trendline breakout trend reversal strategy by adding a confirmation based on volume. This improves the quality of the breakout signal as it also confirms the presence of a strong momentum during the breakout.
Forex Trading Strategije Namestitev Navodila
Volume Rate of Change Breakout Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is a combination of Metatrader 5 (MT5) Indikator(S) in predlogo.
Bistvo te strategije forex je preoblikovanje naboranih podatkov iz zgodovine in trgovalnih signalov.
Volume Rate of Change Breakout Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Na podlagi teh informacij, lahko trgovci prevzamejo nadaljnje gibanje cen in ustrezno prilagodijo to strategijo.
Priporočeni Forex MetaTrader 5 Platforme za trgovanje
#1 – Trg XM
- Prost $50 Za začetek trgovanja takoj! (Izvlečljivi dobiček)
- Bonus za depozit do $5,000
- Program neomejene zvestobe
- Nagrajeni Forex Broker
- Dodatni ekskluzivni bonusi Skozi vse leto
>> Zahtevajte svoj $50 Bonus tukaj <<
Kliknite Tukaj za navodila za odpiranje XM brokerjev po korakih
#2 – Možnost žepa
- Prost +50% Bonus za začetek Trgovanje priči
- 9.6 Skupna ocena!
- Samodejno pripisano v dobro računa
- Brez skritih pogojev
- Sprejmi rezidente ZDA
How to install Volume Rate of Change Breakout Forex Trading Strategy for MT5?
- Download Volume Rate of Change Breakout Forex Trading Strategy for MT5.zip
- *Kopirajte datoteke mq5 in ex5 v imenik Metatrader / Strokovnjaki / Kazalniki /
- Kopiraj TPL datoteko (Predlogo) v imenik Metatrader / Predloge /
- Zaženite ali znova zaženite odjemalca Metatrader
- Izberite Grafikon in časovni okvir, kjer želite preizkusiti strategijo forex
- Z desno tipko miške kliknite na trgovalni grafikon in “Predlogo”
- Move right to select Volume Rate of Change Breakout Forex Trading Strategy for MT5
- You will see Volume Rate of Change Breakout Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is available on your Chart
*Opomba: Niso vse forex strategije prihajajo z mq5 /ex5 datoteke. Nekatere predloge so že integrirane s kazalniki MT5 s platforme MetaTrader.
Kliknite tukaj spodaj za prenos: