Trg se giblje na nekaj načinov. Trg bi večinoma obsegal, obratna ali trendna. Although there are many different types of scenarios that could occur, all of it could be categorized into these three market conditions. Price could breakout, bounce off a support or resistance or do a minor mean reversal. še, they all fit into one of the three conditions. The only difference is the timeframe. Breakouts are actually trending markets when zoomed in on the lower timeframe. Bounces off a support or resistance are full on reversals when zoomed in. Minor mean reversals are actually full reversals on the lower timeframe or could be small retracements on the higher timeframe.
One of the best ways to trade the forex market logically is by looking for points of confluence between these differing conditions in order to make sense of a trade setup.
Mean reversals and retracements are one of the scenarios that could be combined and that would make sense. Mean reversals usually mean that price is either overbought or oversold and should revert to a mathematical average price. Retracements on the other hand mean that the market is trending and is just making a minor adjustment before it makes another thrust in the direction of the trend.
Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy combines retracements, mean reversals and breakouts in order to confirm a trade setup. It makes use of a few indicators that would help traders identify probable trade setups.
3C Turbo JRSX
3C Turbo JRSX is a custom technical indicator which was designed to help traders spot trend direction bias, mean reversal opportunities, in zagon.
3C Turbo JRSX is an oscillator type of indicator. It plots a line that oscillates within the range of 0 za 100 with a midpoint at 50. If the oscillator line is above 50, the short-term trend bias is bullish. Če je spodaj 50, then the short-term trend bias is bearish.
It also has markers at 30 in 70. If the line drops below 30, potem se trg šteje oversold, while if the line breaches above 70, potem se trg šteje za prenakupljene. obratno, if the line drops below 30 and continues moving lower, then there is a bearish momentum, and if the line breaches above 70 and continues rising, then there is a bullish momentum.
The 3C Turbo JRSX oscillator line behaves rather smoothly. Vendar pa, it also is very responsive to price movements. This creates an oscillator that allows traders to observe the cyclical waves of price action while not being too susceptible to market noise and not too lagging to be used for trade signals.
50 Eksponentna Moving Average
Moving averages are a mainstay in many trading strategies. Most traders have some sort of moving average which they incorporate in their trading strategy. This is because moving averages are quite useful and effective tools.
Moving averages are generally used to identify trend direction and bias. It is usually based on the slope of the moving average line and the location of price in relation to the moving average line.
Moving averages are also used to identify potential trend reversals. Traders would usually look for crossovers of moving averages or a moving average and price in order to spot potential trend reversals.
Another use for moving averages is as a dynamic support or resistance. Many traders usually use these lines as a support or resistance level where price could bounce off after a retracement.
Although moving averages are great, the question is which one to use. One of the most popular moving average settings used by many traders is the 50-period Exponential Moving Average (EMA). V 50 EMA is characterized by a smooth yet responsive moving average line that works well for identifying the mid-term trend.
Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy trades in the direction of the trend using the 50 EMA, while being in confluence with overbought or oversold conditions using the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator.
V 50 EMA is used to identify the direction of the trend and as a dynamic support or resistance. Trend direction is based on the general location of price in relation to the 50 EMA as well as the slope of the 50 EMA linija.
Price should then retrace to the 50 EMA line and show signs of congestion or price rejection. This should also cause the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator be temporarily overbought or oversold. Ob istem času, the retracements should create a minor support or resistance line where price could breakout from.
A trade entry becomes valid when price action confirms the bounce while being in confluence with the mean reversal indication form the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator and the breakout from the support or resistance line.
- 50 EMA
Želeni čas okvirji: 15-minute, 30-minute, 1-Uro, 4-urne in dnevne karte
Valuta Pari: FX majorji, mladoletniki in križi
Trading seje: Tokio, London in New York seje
Nastavitev nakupa trgovine
- V 50 EMA line should be sloping upward.
- Cenovni ukrepi bi morali biti nad 50 EMA linija.
- Cena bi morala slediti 50 EMA linija.
- A diagonal resistance line should be observed.
- Price should reject the area of the 50 EMA line and break above the resistance line.
- The 3C Turbo JRSX indicator should reverse from an oversold condition.
- Vnesite naročilo za nakup po potrditvi teh pogojev.
- Nastavite zaustavitev izgube na fraktalu pod vhodno svečo.
- Close the trade as soon as the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator slopes down.
Nastavitev trgovine s prodajo
- V 50 EMA line should be sloping downward.
- Cenovni ukrepi bi morali biti pod 50 EMA linija.
- Cena bi morala slediti 50 EMA linija.
- A diagonal support line should be observed.
- Price should reject the area of the 50 EMA line and break below the support line.
- The 3C Turbo JRSX indicator should reverse from an overbought condition.
- Vnesite prodajni nalog ob potrditvi teh pogojev.
- Nastavite stop izgubo na fraktalu nad vstopno svečo.
- Close the trade as soon as the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator slopes up.
This trading strategy has a relatively decent probability compared to most strategies. It would allow traders to consistently profit from the market.
Vendar pa, although it has a decent probability, it does have a lower reward-risk ratio, which is common for most mean reversal strategies. If the win rate is greater than 50%, you should be good if the reward-risk ratio is not less than 1:1.
It also does provide opportunities for high yielding trades because it is open ended. If a trade setup would result in an explosive momentum move, then traders could profit big time in a single trade.
Forex Trading Strategije Namestitev Navodila
Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator(S) in predlogo.
Bistvo te strategije forex je preoblikovanje naboranih podatkov iz zgodovine in trgovalnih signalov.
Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Na podlagi teh informacij, lahko trgovci prevzamejo nadaljnje gibanje cen in ustrezno prilagodijo to strategijo.
Priporočeni Forex MetaTrader 4 Platforma za trgovanje
- Prost $50 Za začetek trgovanja takoj! (Izvlečljivi dobiček)
- Bonus za depozit do $5,000
- Program neomejene zvestobe
- Nagrajeni Forex Broker
- Dodatni ekskluzivni bonusi Skozi vse leto
>> Zahtevajte svoj $50 Bonus tukaj <<
Kliknite Tukaj za navodila za odpiranje XM brokerjev po korakih
How to install Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopirajte datoteke mq4 in ex4 v imenik Metatrader / Strokovnjaki / Kazalniki /
- Kopiraj TPL datoteko (Predlogo) v imenik Metatrader / Predloge /
- Zaženite ali znova zaženite odjemalca Metatrader
- Izberite Grafikon in časovni okvir, kjer želite preizkusiti strategijo forex
- Z desno tipko miške kliknite na trgovalni grafikon in “Predlogo”
- Move right to select Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Opomba: Niso vse forex strategije prihajajo z mq4/ex4 datoteke. Nekatere predloge so že integrirane s kazalniki MT4 s platforme MetaTrader.
Kliknite tukaj spodaj za prenos: