Pivot Points Indicator
There is a myriad of indicators available to forex traders out there. Vendar pa, there are only a few which are commonly used by the pros. Pivot Points indicator is one of the very few indicators that the professionals commonly use. It is used by big institutional traders trading for the big banks. If they are using it, then we as retail traders might also benefit from using this indicator.
The Pivot Points indicator is a technical analysis indicator used to identify key areas of interest on the price chart over different timeframes. It is composed of the Pivot Point (PP), which is its midline and main line, Podporo 1 (S1), Podporo 2 (S2), odpornost 1 (R1), and Resistance 2 (R2).
Pivot Point (PP) is basically the average of the high, nizko in blizu prejšnjega obdobja. It could be based on the previous day, teden ali mesec.
The following are the various computations for the other lines.
R1=(P x 2)-Nizko
S1=(P x 2)-Visoko
These lines are then plotted on the price chart marking support and resistance areas where price could have some action. The unique thing about Pivot Points is that many professional traders are looking at the same support or resistance line. pri trgovanju, having a bulk of the market looking at the same key area and having the same idea of what price is about to do means a lot. It could mean a strong and reliable trade setup.
If you would observe price charts, you would notice how price would often respect the area around these supports and resistances. Price would usually bounce off it during a market reversal scenario or would get attracted to it during a strong momentum price movement.
Pivot točke strategije trgovanja
This strategy shows how the price would often bounce off the Pivot Point support and resistance lines.
It makes use of two moving average lines to confirm a trend reversal and make entry triggers more objective. We will be using the 7-period Exponential Moving Average (EMA) and a 21-period Exponential Moving Average (EMA).
Vendar pa, traders should still observe price action and how price is behaving around the area near the Pivot Points in order to determine what price might do.
Traders should also determine if the reward-risk ratio of the trade is worth taking by determining if the entry is farther from the next Pivot Point line compared to the support or resistance line where it bounced.
- PivotWeekly (privzeta nastavitev)
- 7 EMA (Zelen)
- 21 EMA (Gold)
Želeni čas okvirji: 30-minute in 1-urne karte
Valuta Pari: večjih in manjših parov
Trading seje: Tokio, London in New York seje
Nastavitev nakupa trgovine
- Price should show signs of price rejection from any of the Pivot Point lines, which is acting as a support line, based on price action and candlestick patterns.
- V 7 EMA line should cross above the 21 EMA linija.
- Vnesite kupnino ob potrditvi teh pogojev.
- Nastavitev izgube ustavitve pod podporno vrstico.
- Set the Take Profit target a little below the resistance line above price.
Nastavitev trgovine s prodajo
- Price should show signs of price rejection from any of the Pivot Point lines, which is acting as a resistance line, based on price action and candlestick patterns.
- V 7 EMA line should cross below the 21 EMA linija.
- Vnesite prodajni nalog ob potrditvi teh pogojev.
- Nastavite izgubo ustavitve nad črto upora.
- Set the Take Profit target a little above the support line below price.
Pivot Points is one of the most important indicators used by professional traders. Traders would often look for bounces off the Pivot point to determine a good trend reversal signal.
Although the strategy above uses a moving average crossover to determine and entry signal, many professional traders base their decision on price action. Traders who have developed the skill to anticipate trend reversals could make use of price action alone as a basis for entry signals.
It is also important to note that with Pivot Points, the key is in having the same line that other traders are looking at. Daily Pivot Points does work. Vendar pa, because brokers are based on different countries and close on different times of the day, the lines plotted on different platforms could differ. Iz tega razloga, it is best to stick with the Weekly Pivot Points as they tend to be more reliable.
Forex Trading Strategije Namestitev Navodila
Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator(S) in predlogo.
Bistvo te strategije forex je preoblikovanje naboranih podatkov iz zgodovine in trgovalnih signalov.
Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Na podlagi teh informacij, lahko trgovci prevzamejo nadaljnje gibanje cen in ustrezno prilagodijo to strategijo.
Priporočeni Forex Metatrader 4 Platforma za trgovanje
- Prost $50 Za začetek trgovanja takoj
- Bonus za depozit do $5,000
- Program neomejene zvestobe
- Nagrade Zmagovalni trgovalni posrednik
How to install Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy?
- Download Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopirajte datoteke mq4 in ex4 v imenik Metatrader / Strokovnjaki / Kazalniki /
- Kopiraj TPL datoteko (Predlogo) v imenik Metatrader / Predloge /
- Zaženite ali znova zaženite odjemalca Metatrader
- Izberite Grafikon in časovni okvir, kjer želite preizkusiti strategijo forex
- Z desno tipko miške kliknite na trgovalni grafikon in “Predlogo”
- Move right to select Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy
- You will see Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Opomba: Niso vse forex strategije prihajajo z mq4/ex4 datoteke. Nekatere predloge so že integrirane s kazalniki MT4 s platforme MetaTrader.
Kliknite tukaj spodaj za prenos: