Introduction to the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator
- 1 Introduction to the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator
- 2 What is the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator?
- 3 How the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator Works?
- 4 How to use the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5
- 5 Sklep
Moving average crossovers are some of the simplest types of trade signals. Kot tak, multiple moving average crossover indicators are common. Vendar pa, this indicator is quite unique because it allows the displacement of moving average lines which is another layer of customizability that traders can use.
What is the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator?
The DMA Indicator or Displaced Moving Average Indicator is a trend following technical indicator which is based on the concept of moving average crossovers. It is an indicator which identifies trend direction using multiple moving average lines. Vendar pa, unlike most moving average crossover indicators, the DMA Indicator allows users to modify the characteristics of the moving average line by allowing displacements on the line that it plots, whether forward or backward.
Ta kazalnik prikazuje tri vrstice. The short-term moving average line is in red, the mid-term moving average line is in blue, while the long-term moving average line is in lime.
Trend direction is identified based on how the moving average lines overlap. The trend bias is bullish whenever the faster moving average line is above the slower moving average line, and bearish when the lines are stacked inversely. Moving average lines which are not stacked in correctly with the faster line being in the middle of the mid-term and long-term line indicates an unclear momentum direction.
Crossovers wherein the moving average lines become stacked correctly can be considered as a valid reversal signal.
How the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator Works?
This indicator has an algorithm that plots three moving average lines. These moving average lines can be modified to whatever method of calculation the user wants. It also allows other modifications such as “Applied Price”. The additional modification which is the highlight of this indicator is the horizontal shifts forward and back.
How to use the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5
This indicator has several options and variables which can be modified within its settings.
Options with a label “SR” refer to the short-term moving average, options with “MR” refer to the mid-term moving average, while options with “LR” refer to the long-term moving average.
“Smoothing Type” refers to the type of moving average used.
“Period” refers to the number of bars used for the moving average calculation.
“Price Constant” refers to the price point on each bar applied to the formula.
“Horizontal Shift” refers to the displacement applied on the moving average line.
Nastavitev nakupa trgovine
Open a buy order as soon as the moving average lines crossover wherein the short-term moving average is on top, the mid-term moving average in the middle, and the long-term moving average at the bottom.
Kdaj za izhod?
Close the trade as soon as price closes below the mid-term moving average line.
Nastavitev trgovine s prodajo
Open a sell order as soon as the moving average lines crossover wherein the short-term moving average is at the bottom, the mid-term moving average in the middle, and the long-term moving average on top.
Kdaj za izhod?
Close the trade as soon as price closes above the mid-term moving average line.
Multiple moving average crossover signals can be very effective trend following signals. Vendar pa, it should not be followed blindly. Namesto tega, use it as part of a trading strategy in confluence with other technical indications.
Kazalniki MT5 – Navodila za prenos
DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) kazalnika, bistvo tega tehničnega kazalnika pa je preoblikovanje naboranih preteklih podatkov.
DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Na podlagi teh informacij, trgovci lahko prevzamejo nadaljnje gibanje cen in ustrezno prilagodijo svojo strategijo. Kliknite tukaj za MT5 Strategije
Priporočeni Forex MetaTrader 5 Platforme za trgovanje
#1 – Trg XM
- Prost $50 Za začetek trgovanja takoj! (Izvlečljivi dobiček)
- Bonus za depozit do $5,000
- Program neomejene zvestobe
- Nagrajeni Forex Broker
- Dodatni ekskluzivni bonusi Skozi vse leto
#2 – Možnost žepa
- Prost +50% Bonus za začetek Trgovanje priči
- 9.6 Skupna ocena!
- Samodejno pripisano v dobro računa
- Brez skritih pogojev
- Sprejmi rezidente ZDA
How to install DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Grafikon?
- Download DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Copy DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Imenik / Strokovnjaki / Kazalniki /
- Zaženite ali znova zaženite metatrader 5 Odjemalec
- Izberite Grafikon in časovni okvir, kjer želite preizkusiti indikator MT5
- Išči “Kazalniki po meri” v vašem Navigatorju večinoma levo v metatraderju 5 Odjemalec
- Right click on DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Priloži na grafikon
- Spreminjanje nastavitev ali pritisnite ok
- Indicator DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Grafikon?
- Izberite grafikon, kjer se indikator izvaja v metatraderju 5 Odjemalec
- Z desno tipko miške kliknite v grafikon
- “Seznam kazalnikov”
- Izberite Kazalnik in izbrišite
DMA premakni kazalnik premikanja povprečja za MT5 (Brezplačno prenesete)
Kliknite tukaj spodaj za prenos: