Many traders have a competitive nature. Kot tak, most traders would seek for perfection. They would look for the perfect strategy, one which would never let them lose. They would get attracted to ambitious strategies that claim to have 90% win rates or even more. Some would look to hedging strategies that should never let them lose, which is possible yet is very risky.
What many new traders do not understand is that trading is all about probabilities. It is not about having a perfect strategy that should never let you lose a single cent. It is not about finding trading’s Holy Grail. Rather it is about letting the law of large numbers work in your favor. It is about letting the law of probabilities work in your favor.
One of the ways traders find a setup that has a high win probability is by looking for confluences. It is when multiple factors point towards the same direction that many traders would take the same trade direction although with different hypotheses. Although the reason for taking the trade might be different, the results would often seem like a self-fulfilling prophecy. As traders take the trade in the same direction, momentum builds up causing price to confirm the trade setups.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trading strategy which is based on confluences. It creates trade setups based on indicators that is also based on confluences. It also uses indicators that are complementary, which allows traders to decisively make trading decisions based on a high probability trade setup.
- 1 DiDi Index
- 2 Kazalne puščice
- 3 Strategija trgovanja
- 4 Sklep
DiDi Index is a trend following indicator which is derived from modified moving averages. It bases its plotting of its oscillator lines on the crossover of three moving average lines. Traders can modify the indicator by changing the lengths of the underlying moving averages on the its “Inputs” tab.
It is an oscillator type of indicator which plots two lines on its own window. These two lines can oscillate from positive to negative and vice versa. The dodger blue line represents the faster moving line, while the red line represents the slower line.
Trend direction is simply based on how the two oscillator lines overlap. If the dodger blue line is above the red line, the trend is considered bullish. Po drugi strani, if the dodger blue line is below the red line, the trend is considered bearish. Kot tak, trend reversal signals are generated whenever the two lines crossover.
The Indicator Arrows is a trend reversal signal indicator which is based on the confluence of multiple underlying indicators.
Its underlying indicators are the moving averages, Premikanje povprečne konvergence in razhajanja (Macd), Drseče povprečje oscilator (Osma), stohastični oscilator, Indeks relativne trdnosti (Rsi), Indeks Commodity kanal (Rsi), Povprečni indeks Directional Movement (ADX), and Relative Vigor Index (RVI).
Considering that this indicator is based on the confluence of a variety of widely used technical indicators, the signals it produces should be very reliable. Based on how the signals are plotted, this indicator does seem to be very promising. It could pinpoint specific points on the chart where price did reverse. It does seem to produce high probability trend reversal signals.
It indicates potential trend reversal points by plotting an arrow pointing the direction of the trend reversal.
This trading strategy trades on confluences between the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows, while at the same time being aligned with the long-term trend.
Opredelitev dolgoročnega trenda, uporabili bomo eksponencialno premikanje povprečja v 200 obdobjih (EMA). Trend direction will be based on the general location of price action in relation to the 200 EMA linija, kot tudi pobočje reke 200 EMA linija. Price action should also confirm the trend direction based on the pattern of its swing points. Signals are only considered valid when it is aligned with the long-term trend.
As soon as the long-term trend is identified, we can now identify valid signals based on the confluence of the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows. On the DiDi Index, signals are simply based on the crossover of the dodger blue and red lines. Na kazalnih puščicah, signals are simply based on an arrow being plotted. These signals should be closely aligned in order to be considered valid.
- 200 EMA
Želeni čas okvirji: 1-Uro, 4-urne in dnevne karte
Valuta Pari: FX majorji, mladoletniki in križi
Trading seje: Tokio, London in New York seje
Nastavitev nakupa trgovine
- Cenovni ukrepi bi morali biti nad 200 EMA linija.
- V 200 Črta EMA se mora pomikati navzgor.
- Price action swing points should form a rising pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross above the red line.
- Kazalne puščice bi morale izrisati puščico, ki kaže navzgor.
- Vnesite kupnino ob potrditvi teh pogojev.
- Nastavite izgubo stop na podporo pod vstopno sveče.
- Zaprite trgovino takoj, ko kazalne puščice zarisajo puščico navzdol.
Nastavitev trgovine s prodajo
- Cenovni ukrepi bi morali biti pod 200 EMA linija.
- V 200 Črta EMA se mora pogibati navzdol.
- Price action swing points should form a falling pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross below the red line.
- Kazalne puščice morajo izrisati puščico, ki kaže navzdol.
- Vnesite prodajni nalog ob potrditvi teh pogojev.
- Nastavite izgubo stop na odpornost nad vstopno sveče.
- Zaprite trgovanje takoj, ko kazalne puščice zarisajo puščico navzgor.
Ta strategija trgovanja je strategija trgovanja z veliko verjetnostjo. When used in the right market condition, it tends to produce trade setups that have a very high probability of resulting in a winning trade.
It also combines long-term trends with mid-term retracements and trend-reversals. These setups could occur multiple times in a trend. Vendar pa, if the signals produced are late in a long-term trend, there is a higher probability that the trend may actually reverse.
Traders should find the balance between identifying clearly established trends and taking trade setups that are not too late in a trend. Traders who can do this can use this strategy to consistently profit from the market.
Forex Trading Strategije Namestitev Navodila
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator(S) in predlogo.
Bistvo te strategije forex je preoblikovanje naboranih podatkov iz zgodovine in trgovalnih signalov.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Na podlagi teh informacij, lahko trgovci prevzamejo nadaljnje gibanje cen in ustrezno prilagodijo to strategijo.
Priporočeni Forex MetaTrader 4 Platforma za trgovanje
- Prost $50 Za začetek trgovanja takoj! (Izvlečljivi dobiček)
- Bonus za depozit do $5,000
- Program neomejene zvestobe
- Nagrajeni Forex Broker
- Dodatni ekskluzivni bonusi Skozi vse leto
Priporočene možnosti Trgovalna platforma
- Prost +50% Bonus za začetek Trgovanje priči
- 9.6 Skupna ocena!
- Samodejno pripisano v dobro računa
- Brez skritih pogojev
- Sprejmi rezidente ZDA
How to install DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopirajte datoteke mq4 in ex4 v imenik Metatrader / Strokovnjaki / Kazalniki /
- Kopiraj TPL datoteko (Predlogo) v imenik Metatrader / Predloge /
- Zaženite ali znova zaženite odjemalca Metatrader
- Izberite Grafikon in časovni okvir, kjer želite preizkusiti strategijo forex
- Z desno tipko miške kliknite na trgovalni grafikon in “Predlogo”
- Move right to select DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Opomba: Niso vse forex strategije prihajajo z mq4/ex4 datoteke. Nekatere predloge so že integrirane s kazalniki MT4 s platforme MetaTrader.
Kliknite tukaj spodaj za prenos: