Simplified version of the popular ZigZag indicator. The algorithm runs significantly faster, does not use intermediate calculation buffers, does not contain nested cycles and, therefore, does not redraw itself. The indicator only has one parameter to be configured, which is very important during optimization of expert advisors that use it as basis.
Automation of many graphical constructions, including simple ones like channels, trends (higher highs / lower lows) or Fibo grids, requires defining a “refined movement”, i.e. price passing from local minimum to local maximum and from local maximum to local minimum.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform:
- $30 Xmas Welcome Bonus to start trading
- 120% Deposit Bonus up to $40,000
- MT4 and MT5 trading platform
- Mobile versions of MT4
- 170+ trading instruments
How to install Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Simple ZigZag – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: