This indicator is an extended version of the RSI adaptive EMA indicator (originally published here : RSI adaptive EMA )
Extension added :
In order to avoid some false signals (since the slope of the RSI adaptive EMA can change too many times in ranging market) this version is adding floating levels as a criteria for trend change. You have an option to chose between two color changing modes :
- color change when outer levels are crossed
- color change when middle level (a sort of a “zero line”) is crossed
Use color change as signal,. Some experimenting with levels is advised prior to usage in live trading
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
RSI Adaptive EMA Floating Levels MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: