Există două școli de gândire atunci când vine vorba de tranzacționare pe piața valutară. One camp of traders prefers to trade only when a trade setup is confirmed. They would rather wait for several signals to confirm their trade setup before pulling the trigger. They often do this by looking for confluences coming from a myriad of technical indicators. Although being careful when trading the forex market is wise, being too careful also has its disadvantages. De multe ori, traders who wait for too much confirmation end up being too late in a market move or pulse. This would often cause them to lose money even when their initial trade idea was right.
On the other hand are traders who hate the idea of trading with too much lag. Given the disadvantage of trading only when there are several signals confirming the trade and then being too late on a trade, this type of traders prefers to trade with the least lag as possible. They would often use price action, tipare de pret, and candlestick patterns to trade the market with the belief that these techniques do not have lag. Although trading using such patterns technically still has lag since candlesticks and patterns form only when the bar has closed, it still does present the least lag possible. in orice caz, traders who use this type of strategy who are not yet used to looking for such candlestick patterns and identifying key support and resistance levels end up second guessing their decisions and trade ideas.
În această strategie, we will be trading a reversal strategy which makes use of price action, nivelurile de suport si rezistenta, as well as candlestick patterns. in orice caz, we will be using technical indicators which can act as tools to help us identify such key support and resistance levels, as well as the entry signals associated with reversals from these levels.
Swing Highs and Swing Lows as Support and Resistance
- 1 Swing Highs and Swing Lows as Support and Resistance
- 2 Zigzag Color Indicator
- 3 Bare de pini
- 4 Find Pin Bars
- 5 Bullish Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Setup
- 6 Bearish Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Setup
- 7 Concluzie
Swing Highs and Swing Lows are key levels where the market had a drastic price reversal. It is at these points where the market would either temporarily see a price level as being too high or too low, which would often lead to a sell off or a buyout. This then causes price action to reverse to the opposite direction thus forming the swing highs or the swing lows.
Since swing highs are price levels which the market saw as being too high, there is a high chance that the market would still view it as being too high as price revisits these levels. For this reason we could also assume that swing highs are possible horizontal resistance levels where price may bounce back down from.
Pe de altă parte, swing lows are price levels which was considered being too low. For the same reason price reversed on swing highs, price may also bounce back up on swing lows. Asa de, we could also assume swing lows as possible horizontal support levels.
Zigzag Color Indicator
The Zigzag Color indicator is a technical indicator which identifies swing highs and swing lows on a price chart. It does this by identifying points wherein price has reversed against a prior market pulse by a percentage greater than the predetermined percentage value. It then connects these points with straight lines which help accentuate the peaks and troughs of the market’s swing highs and swing lows. This also gives the chart a visual characteristic with a zigzag like pattern, thus it is called the Zigzag indicator.
This version of the Zigzag indicator also plots its lines in two colors. Lines connecting a swing low to a swing high are color blue, while lines connecting swing highs to swing lows are color red.
Given that the Zigzag Color indicator identifies key swing highs and swing lows, we will use this indicator to identify possible horizontal support or resistance levels where price may bounce back from.
Bare de pini
Pin Bar patterns are high probability reversal candlestick patterns. Price action tends to reverse whenever a pin bar pattern forms.
Bullish pin bar patterns are characterized by long wicks at the bottom of its body and a small body at the top. This pattern indicates price rejection of the price levels below the candle. Bullish pin bar patterns pushing against a support level tends to reverse upward more often.
Bearish pin bar patterns on the other hand are the exact opposite. It has long wicks at the top with small bodies at the bottom indicating a price rejection on the area above it. Bearish pin bar patterns pushing against a resistance level also tends to reverse down often.
Find Pin Bars
The Find Pin Bars indicator is a custom technical indicator which automatically identifies pin bar patterns. It plots a blue star below the candle whenever it identifies a bullish pin bar pattern, and a red star above the candle whenever it detects a bearish pin bar pattern.
We will use the signals provided by the Find Pin Bars indicator as an entry signal of possible reversals coming from the horizontal support or resistance levels identified by the Zigzag Color indicator.
Bullish Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Setup
- Identify a horizontal support level based on the swing low indicated by the Zigzag Color indicator.
- Wait for the Find Pin Bars indicator to identify a bullish pin bar pattern pushing against the horizontal support level.
- Set a buy stop order above the high of the bullish pin bar pattern.
- Setați stop loss la nivelul de suport de mai jos lumânarea de intrare.
- Setați ținta de profit ia cel mai recent ridicat leagăn.
Bearish Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Setup
- Identify a horizontal resistance level based on the swing high indicated by the Zigzag Color indicator.
- Wait for the Find Pin Bars indicator to identify a bearish pin bar pattern pushing against the horizontal resistance level.
- Set a sell stop order below the low of the bearish pin bar pattern.
- Setați stop loss la nivelul de rezistență deasupra lumânarea de intrare.
- Setați ținta de profit ia cel mai recent scăzut leagăn.
Pin Bar Patterns are high probability reversal candlestick patterns. in orice caz, it should not be traded haphazardly at any location on the price chart. Where these patterns form is crucial. Pin bar patterns forming on support or resistance levels tends to work better than patterns that form on a void in the chart. This is because there is a support or resistance level that it is pushing against.
This strategy simply puts structure in a trade setup which many range traders already do and simplifies the process with the use of the Zigzag Color indicator and the Find Pin Bars indicator.
Strategii de Forex Trading Instrucțiuni de instalare
Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategie – MT5 este o combinație de Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator(s) și șablon.
Esența acestei strategii Forex este de a transforma datele de istorie acumulate și a semnalelor de tranzacționare.
Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategie – MT5 oferă o oportunitate de a detecta diferite particularități și modele în dinamica prețurilor, care sunt invizibile cu ochiul liber.
Pe baza acestor informații, comercianții își poate asuma o deplasare ulterioară a prețurilor și a ajusta această strategie în consecință.
Recomandat Forex Metatrader 5 Platformă de tranzacționare
- Gratuit $30 Pentru a începe tranzacționarea instantaneu
- Bonus de depozit până la $5,000
- Program de loialitate nelimitat
- Premii Câștigătoare Trading Broker
How to install Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategy – MT5?
- Download Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategy – MT5.zip
- *Copiați fișierele mq5 și ex5 în Directorul Metatrader / Experţi / Indicatori /
- Copiați fișierul TPL (șablon) în directorul Metatrader / template-uri /
- Lansați sau reporniți MetaTrader Client-ul
- Selectați Grafic și în cazul în care Timeframe doriți să testați strategia Forex
- Faceți clic dreapta pe graficul dvs. de tranzacționare și plasați cursorul pe “șablon”
- Move right to select Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategy – MT5
- You will see Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategy – MT5 este disponibil în diagramă
*Notă: Nu toate strategiile forex vin cu fișiere mq5/ex5. Unele șabloane sunt deja integrate cu indicatorii MT5 de pe platforma MetaTrader.
Click aici de mai jos pentru a descărca: