Trend simplă Forex Trading Strategia de retragere
- 1 Trend simplă Forex Trading Strategia de retragere
- 1.1 Pregatirea: How to Trade Retracements Using Moving Averages
- 1.2 Concluzie
„Comerțul cu tendința!”, „Tendința este prietenul tau!” You may have heard this age-old maxim that traders love to say. This is so true, and I can’t stress it even more. This is the cornerstone of most of my trading strategies. I usually want to trade with the trend. Sigur, there are setups that could be done to trade ranging markets, but I find it much easier to trade with the trend.
in orice caz, though trading with the trend is supposed to be easier, sometimes trading with the trend, especially momentum trades, leave you being caught right at the peak of a short rally. This often causes traders to be stopped out or panic as price starts to turn down. Little did they know, it could just be one of the many short retracements and thrusts that price does as it rallies upward.
Asa de, how do we get around this. Should we just enter the trade anywhere we want as long as it is in the direction of the trend? Many momentum traders do this, and it seems to work for them. But it also carries its own risks. It could be that these short retracements could cause your stop losses to be hit more often than not. Should we just not put a stop loss and wait for price to return to profit then? Sigur. Many traders do that too, and it works for them. But you’d have to be mindful of your position sizes. This leaves you no choice but to have very small lots relative to your account balance. But what if you’d want to be able to scale your position sizes? You’d then have to have a stop loss to limit your risk.
We may be left in a conundrum here. How do we scale our position sizes, limit our risk, and at the same time profit on a trending market? Răspunsul? Sound entry setups. This is the usual weakness of trending and momentum strategies. These type of strategies sometimes just forgo logical entries and start chasing prices. By disregarding the importance of sound entries, we end up buying high and hoping it gets higher. We also end up not knowing where it could stop if it decides to turn against us. If ever we do have an idea where it would stop, it is often far from our entry price. This leaves us with a wide stop loss. Which leaves us no room to scale our position sizes.
Now the question is, where should our entries be? retragerea. This is where we are to place our entries – at retracement. This allows us to enter when price has come back to a level that is not too expensive or too cheap (for sell setups). This also gives us an idea that price would more likely turn towards the direction we want to trade, since it is just a retracement.
Acum, what I’m gonna show you is not perfect. But it is a logical strategy. Buy relatively cheaper in a bullish trending market, or vice versa for bearish markets.
Pregatirea: How to Trade Retracements Using Moving Averages
da, we will be using moving averages to identify these retracements. More specifically, vom fi folosind 10, 15, și 50 Exponentiala Media mobilă (MAMA). The 10 și 15 EMA would be our signal EMAs, in timp ce 50 EMA will mainly be a filter for directional bias.
For our charts, the EMAs will be as follows:
- 10 MAMA: linie galbenă
- 15 MAMA: linia verde
- 50 MAMA: linie rosie
Acum, on to our setups.
- Yellow and green lines should be above the red line.
- Yellow line should be above the green line.
- Price should be above the yellow line.
- Then allow price to retrace back in between the 10 și 15 EMA but not closing below it.
- Wait for price to close back above the 10 MAMA.
- As soon as price closes above the 10 MAMA, enter a buy market order.
Stop Loss: Câteva puncte sub 15 MAMA.
Exit: Trail the stop loss a few pips below the 15 EMA as the trade starts to profit.
- Yellow and green lines should be below the red line.
- Yellow line should be below the green line.
- Price should be below the yellow line.
- Then allow price to retrace back in between the 10 și 15 EMA but not closing above it.
- Wait for price to close back below the 10 MAMA.
- As soon as price closes below the 10 MAMA, enter a sell market order.
Stop Loss: Câteva sâmburi de mai sus 15 MAMA.
Exit: Trail the stop loss a few pips above the 15 EMA as the trade starts to profit.
This strategy is something that would really be effective in trending situations. It won’t be perfect, but what it gives you is the ability to have tight stop losses due to the narrow 10-15 zona EMA, giving you a good Risk-Reward Ratio. This also streamlines your trade helping you avoid choppy markets, which usually means trouble.
in orice caz, as said earlier, this strategy works best on trending markets. This would not work for ranging choppy markets. De asemenea, try to avoid taking trades that are already towards the end of the trend. You would know this by looking one timeframe higher and seeing if the trend is already overextended. De asemenea, trends usually don’t last too long since markets range more than it trends. Asa de, if you are seeing a chart that already has more than four thrusts going the direction of the trend, try looking at the higher timeframe, it might already be overextended. De asemenea, avoid taking trades on charts that already shows signs of reverse pressure. You would notice that towards the end of these charts, price has been closing below the 15 MAMA, and even challenging 50 MAMA. These are signs that the trend might be ending and could either start to range, or even reverse.
As always, study the strategy, and even develop it further if you’d want to.
Forex Trading Systems Instrucțiuni de instalare
Simple Trend Retracement Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) și șablon.
Esența acestui sistem Forex este de a transforma datele de istorie acumulate și a semnalelor de tranzacționare.
Simple Trend Retracement Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Pe baza acestor informații, comercianții își poate asuma o deplasare ulterioară a prețurilor și ajusta acest sistem în mod corespunzător.
Recomandat Forex Metatrader 4 Platformă de tranzacționare
- Gratuit $30 Pentru a începe tranzacționarea instantaneu
- Bonus de depozit până la $5,000
- Program de loialitate nelimitat
- Premiat Forex Broker
How to install Simple Trend Retracement Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Simple Trend Retracement Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- Copiați fișierele MQ4 și ex4 pentru Metatrader Directory / Experţi / Indicatori /
- Copiați fișierul TPL (șablon) în directorul Metatrader / template-uri /
- Lansați sau reporniți MetaTrader Client-ul
- Selectați Chart și Timeframe în cazul în care doriți să testați sistemul Forex
- Faceți clic dreapta pe graficul dvs. de tranzacționare și plasați cursorul pe “șablon”
- Move right to select Simple Trend Retracement Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Simple Trend Retracement Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Notă: Nu toate strategiile de valută vin cu MQ4 fișiere / ex4. Unele template-uri sunt deja integrate cu indicatorii de MT4 de pe platforma MetaTrader.
Click aici de mai jos pentru a descărca: