MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is a popular trading platform for forex and CFD traders. It offers a range of advanced charting and analysis tools, as well as the ability to automate trades through the use of Expert Advisors (EAs). If you’re a Mac user and want to use MT4, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install it:
- Go to the MetaTrader 4 download page on the MetaQuotes website (https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download).
- Click on the “descărca” button under the “Mac OS” section.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to open the file or save it to your computer. Alege “Save File” și faceți clic pe “OK.”
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file in your “Download-uri” folder and double-click it to begin the installation process.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to open the file. Clic “Open.”
- The MT4 installer will open. Clic “Continue” to proceed with the installation.
- The installer will display the terms of the License Agreement. Read through the agreement and, if you agree to the terms, click “Continue.”
- Clic “Agree” to accept the terms of the License Agreement.
- The installer will display the installation destination. You can choose to install MT4 in the default location (Applications folder) or select a different location. Once you have chosen the installation destination, click “Install.”
- The installer will begin installing MT4 on your Mac. This process may take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Închide” to finish the process.
- MT4 will now be installed on your Mac and can be found in the Applications folder or the location you selected during the installation process. Double-click the MT4 icon to launch the platform.
- When MT4 launches for the first time, you will be asked to enter your login details. If you don’t have a login, you can create a demo account by clicking on the “Create a demo account” buton.
Asta e! You should now have MetaTrader 4 installed and ready to use on your Mac. If you encounter any issues during the installation process, you can consult the MT4 user guide or contact the MetaQuotes support team for assistance.