Introduction to the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator
- 1 Introduction to the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator
- 2 What is the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator?
- 3 How the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator Works?
- 4 How to use the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5
- 5 Concluzie
Moving average crossovers are some of the simplest types of trade signals. Ca atare,, multiple moving average crossover indicators are common. Cu toate acestea, this indicator is quite unique because it allows the displacement of moving average lines which is another layer of customizability that traders can use.
What is the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator?
The DMA Indicator or Displaced Moving Average Indicator is a trend following technical indicator which is based on the concept of moving average crossovers. It is an indicator which identifies trend direction using multiple moving average lines. Cu toate acestea, unlike most moving average crossover indicators, the DMA Indicator allows users to modify the characteristics of the moving average line by allowing displacements on the line that it plots, whether forward or backward.
Acest indicator trasează trei linii. The short-term moving average line is in red, the mid-term moving average line is in blue, while the long-term moving average line is in lime.
Trend direction is identified based on how the moving average lines overlap. The trend bias is bullish whenever the faster moving average line is above the slower moving average line, and bearish when the lines are stacked inversely. Moving average lines which are not stacked in correctly with the faster line being in the middle of the mid-term and long-term line indicates an unclear momentum direction.
Crossovers wherein the moving average lines become stacked correctly can be considered as a valid reversal signal.
How the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator Works?
This indicator has an algorithm that plots three moving average lines. These moving average lines can be modified to whatever method of calculation the user wants. It also allows other modifications such as “Applied Price”. The additional modification which is the highlight of this indicator is the horizontal shifts forward and back.
How to use the DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5
This indicator has several options and variables which can be modified within its settings.
Options with a label “SR” refer to the short-term moving average, options with “MR” refer to the mid-term moving average, while options with “LR” refer to the long-term moving average.
“Smoothing Type” refers to the type of moving average used.
“Period” refers to the number of bars used for the moving average calculation.
“Price Constant” refers to the price point on each bar applied to the formula.
“Horizontal Shift” refers to the displacement applied on the moving average line.
Cumpărare configurare comercială
Când se introduce?
Open a buy order as soon as the moving average lines crossover wherein the short-term moving average is on top, the mid-term moving average in the middle, and the long-term moving average at the bottom.
Când se iese?
Close the trade as soon as price closes below the mid-term moving average line.
Vânzare parametrizare comerț
Când se introduce?
Open a sell order as soon as the moving average lines crossover wherein the short-term moving average is at the bottom, the mid-term moving average in the middle, and the long-term moving average on top.
Când se iese?
Close the trade as soon as price closes above the mid-term moving average line.
Multiple moving average crossover signals can be very effective trend following signals. Cu toate acestea, it should not be followed blindly. În schimb,, use it as part of a trading strategy in confluence with other technical indications.
Indicatori MT5 – Instrucțiuni de descărcare
DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator și esența acestui indicator tehnic este de a transforma datele acumulate privind istoricul.
DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Pe baza acestor informații, comercianții își pot asuma o mișcare suplimentară a prețurilor și își pot ajusta strategia în consecință. Click aici pentru MT5 Strategii
Recomandat Forex MetaTrader 5 Platforme de tranzacționare
#1 – Piața XM
- Gratuit $50 Pentru a începe tranzacționarea instantaneu! (Profit retras)
- Bonus de depozit până la $5,000
- Program de loialitate nelimitat
- Premiat Forex Broker
- Bonusuri exclusive suplimentare Pe tot parcursul anului
#2 – Opțiunea de buzunar
- Gratuit +50% Bonus de a incepe tranzactionarea instantaneu
- 9.6 Evaluare generală!
- Creditat automat în contul dvs.
- Fără termeni ascunși
- Acceptați rezidenții din STATELE UNITE ALE AMERICII
How to install DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Diagramă?
- Download DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Copy DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Director / Experţi / Indicatori /
- Pornirea sau repornirea Metatrader 5 Client
- Selectați Diagramă și interval de timp în care doriți să testați indicatorul mt5
- Căutaţi “Indicatori personalizați” în Navigatorul dumneavoastră cea mai mare parte stânga în Metatrader dvs. 5 Client
- Right click on DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Atașarea la o diagramă
- Modificarea setărilor sau apăsarea ok
- Indicator DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DMA Displaced Moving Average Indicator for MT5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Diagramă?
- Selectați diagrama unde se execută Indicatorul în Metatrader 5 Client
- Faceți clic dreapta în diagramă
- “Lista de indicatori”
- Selectați Indicatorul și ștergeți
DMA indicator mediu mobil deplasat pentru MT5 (Descărcare gratuită)
Click aici de mai jos pentru a descărca: