This MACD is using what is known as rma average for MACD calculation.
Taking into consideration that rma is a variation if the sma, the macd values produced are almost surprisingly “fast” compared to the regular ema version. It also has some interesting properties when it comes to periods following the very volatile periods. In any case, seems to be a useful tool in the family of all sorts of macd variations
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
RMA MACD MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RMA MACD MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install RMA MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download RMA MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy RMA MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RMA MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RMA MACD MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RMA MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
RMA MACD MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: