Fractals with the ability to set range. Fractal range is determined by value of indicator input parameter:
input uint RangeFractal=5; //fractal range (odd numbers no less than 3)
Even numbers of this parameter are modified to odd numbers increasing per one odd!
Remind that standard 5-th range fractals are available in a complete МetaTrader5.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 27.06.2009.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
RFractals – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: