The indicator shows in the price chart the lowest top and the highest bottom over the last N periods. You can also use it to enable displaying the highest top and the lowest bottom.
It has three input parameters:
- Reverse period – period for calculating the highest bottom and the lowest top;
- Show Min/Max lines – switch to display levels Min/Max (Yes/No);
- Min/Max period – periof for calculating the Min/Max of the highest bottom and the lowest top.
ReverseMin[i] = Low[HL] ReverseMax[i] = High[LH] Min[i] = Low[LL] Max[i] = High[HH]
- HL – the highest bottom index over the Reverse period;
- LH – the lowest top index over the период Reverse period;
- HH – the highest top index over the Min/Max period;
- LL – the lowest bottom index over the Min/Max period.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Reverse Min Max MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: