The Expert Advisor operates using pending Buy limit and Sell limit orders. The working timeframe to analyze OHLC is specified in the ‘Work TimeFrame’ parameter. Trading signals are obtained based on the analysis of the following indicators: iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD), iOsMA (Moving Average of Oscillator, OsMA) and iForce (Force Index, FRC).
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
TDS Global MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TDS Global MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- International broker with 24/7 support.
- Over 12,000 assets, including Stocks, Indices, Forex.
- Fastest order execution and spreads from 0 pips.
- Bonuses up to $50,000 starting from the first deposit.
- Demo accounts for testing trading strategies.
How to install TDS Global MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download TDS Global MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy TDS Global MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TDS Global MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TDS Global MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TDS Global MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
TDS Global MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: