BS Trend, it is not what you think it is. BS Trend stands for Buy and Sell Trend. This strategy aims to pinpoint exact entry and exit points using two complimentary indicators that indicate trend direction, entrada, and exits. This is a very simple strategy that anyone could use in their trading.
The Big Trend Indicator
- 1 The Big Trend Indicator
- 2 The BS Trend Indicator
- 3 Negociação Conceito Estratégia
- 4 Conclusão
There are many different ways to identify trend direction using indicators. Probably one of the most used indicators to help identify trend is the moving average. Almost all traders have some kind of moving average in their system.
Using the moving average indicator alone, there also many different ways to identify trend direction. It could be determined using the location of price in relation to the moving average. It could also be a pair, or a stack of moving averages used by identifying the location of one moving average in relation to another.
Another method of identifying trend using moving averages is by looking at the slope of the moving average. The direction of the slope determines the direction of the trend. If the moving average is sloping up, então o mercado está a ser dito bullish. If the slope is going down, then it is bearish. This is sometimes called the Slope Direction Line.
The Big Trend custom indicator works just as the third method would identify the trend, by using the slope of the moving average to determine the trend. It conveniently changes color as soon as the moving average changes direction. Upward sloping lines are colored light blue while downward sloping lines are colored tomato.
The BS Trend Indicator
The BS Trend indicator stands for “buy” and “sell”. This indicator is again another trend-based indicator. It also makes use of moving averages to identify the trend. Contudo, what it does is that it conveniently points where to get in and where to get out of the market. It is much like the traffic light, it tells you when to “go” and when to “stop”. It does this by conveniently printing histograms. Positive histograms that are color spring green indicate a bullish market. Negative histograms are printed red indicating a bearish market.
Negociação Conceito Estratégia
This strategy’s entry and exit is based on the confluence of the two indicators. The characteristics between these two indicators are quite different. The way these indicators are configured makes one more reactive to price action and the other to wait for a bit more confirmation before it changes direction.
The Big Trend custom indicator is set at 80-periods. This setting is a tad slower than most intermediate-term moving averages are set. If you would observe how it behaves, you would see that it responds a bit slower and waits for more confirmation on price action before it changes color. This characteristic makes it produce less low probability signals.
The BS Trend custom indicator on the other hand is more responsive to price action as compared to the Big Trend indicator. If you would compare the two indicators, você vai notar que muitas vezes, it would change direction a few candles earlier than the Big Trend indicator would change color. This indicator allows traders to respond quickly as soon as the market starts to change.
Both indicators have advantages and disadvantages. Contudo, the two indicators are somehow complimentary. Combining the strengths of the two indicators allow this strategy to have better probability.
Although we are generally looking for a confluence of the two indicators as an entry signal, the Big Trend indicator typically changes direction a bit later. Por causa disso, the Big Trend indicator tends to confirm the change in direction that the BS Trend indicator would initially show. Por esta razão, most of our entries will be on the confirmation of the Big Trend indicator.
Por outro lado, because the BS Trend tends to react more closely to price action, you would notice that it changes direction prior to the actual reversal of the trend. This makes it more useful as an exit signal. Although a change in direction of any of the two indicators would warrant a closing of a trade, you often find yourself closing a trade based on the BS Trend indicator.
- grande tendência
Prazo: 15-mins, 30-mins, 1-hora, 4-gráficos horas e diário
par de moedas: qualquer
Sessão de negociação: qualquer
Comprar (Longo) Setup Trade
- Price should be above the Big Trend indicator line
- The BS Trend indicator should print spring green bars
- The Big Trend indicator line should change to color light blue
- Abra uma ordem de compra na confluência das condições acima
Parar a perda de
- Set the stop loss below the Big Trend indicator line
- Close the trade as soon as the BS Trend indicator prints a red bar
- Close the trade as soon as the Big Trend indicator line changes to tomato color
Vender (Baixo) Setup Trade
- Price should be below the Big Trend indicator line
- The BS Trend indicator should print red bars
- The Big Trend indicator line should change to color tomato
- Abra uma ordem de venda na confluência das condições acima
Parar a perda de
- Set the stop loss above the Big Trend indicator line
- Close the trade as soon as the BS Trend indicator prints a spring green bar
- Close the trade as soon as the Big Trend indicator line changes to light blue color
This strategy is about the confluence of two complementary moving averages.
This simple strategy, made out of only two indicators, is one that has forgone other filters in order to respond more quickly to market changes. Other strategies that tries to align longer-term trend direction to short-term trends tend to wait a bit longer. It allows for higher probability trades but also tends to cause traders to join the market a bit too late.
This strategy is one that goes against that grain. It forgoes the long-term trend but instead makes money out of the immediate changes in the market. Although it is not as high a probability as other more filtered strategies, it allows for higher reward risk ratios due to the early entry using these two complimentary indicators.
Instruções de instalação Forex Estratégias de Negociação
BS Trend Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicador(s) e modelo.
A essência desta estratégia forex é transformar os dados de história acumulados e sinais de negociação.
BS Trend Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Com base nesta informação, os comerciantes podem assumir mais movimentos de preços e ajustar esta estratégia de acordo.
Metatrader Forex Recomendado 4 Plataforma de negociação
- Livre $30 Para começar a negociar instantaneamente
- Bônus de depósito até $5,000
- Programa de fidelidade ilimitado
- Corretor Forex Premiado
How to install BS Trend Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download BS Trend Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copie os arquivos mq4 e ex4 para o seu diretório Metatrader / experts / indicadores /
- Copiar arquivo tpl (Modelo) ao seu diretório Metatrader / modelos /
- Inicie ou reinicie o seu cliente Metatrader
- Selecione Gráfico e os prazos em que você deseja testar sua estratégia forex
- Clique com o botão direito em seu gráfico de negociação e passe o mouse sobre “Modelo”
- Move right to select BS Trend Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see BS Trend Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Nota: Nem todas as estratégias de forex vêm com arquivos mq4 / ex4. Alguns modelos já estão integrados com os Indicadores MT4 da plataforma MetaTrader.
Clique aqui abaixo para baixar: