3 Box Forex Breakout Strategy
Table of Contents
This is a box strategy that will form from the 3:00 at the 9:00. (GMT Berlin). It uses a 30 or 60 minute chart. It works for EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and USDCHF.
- 3 Breakout Box.
- Insert pending order how indicate on the screen.
- Target Price 1 30 pips.
- Target Price 2 60 pips.
- Target Price 3 90 pips.
Initial Stop loss 30 pips after 22 pips in gain move stop loss at the entry price.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
3 Box Forex Breakout Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
3 Box Forex Breakout Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
XM MT4 Broker – Accept Global Clients (Excluding U.S Residents)
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
IG Market MT4 Broker – Accept Global Clients (Including U.S Residents)
- Trusted and Regulated
- World’s No.1 CFD Trading Provider
- Easy-to-Use Platforms
- USA’s best forex provider
How to install 3 Box Forex Breakout Strategy?
- Download 3 Box Forex Breakout Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select 3 Box Forex Breakout Strategy
- You will see 3 Box Forex Breakout Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: