Table of Contents
Precision scalping strategy use a 5 minutes timeframe with suggested USD pairs such as AUDUSD, GBPUSD and EURUSD pairs. This system is useful during London and New York sessions. The indicators that are needed for this strategy are listed below:
- Precision trend
- Zwuk MA
- Fibo pivot
- Pro FX 8
For LONG entry:
- Zwuk MA blue arrow confirmed by precision trend green.
For SHORT entry:
- Zwuk MA red arrow confirmed by precision trend red.
Just base the exit position on Fibopivot levels and Zwuk MA reversal.
Set stop loss below the previous swing for long and above the bar of the signal entry for short.
The recommended take profit at 6 pips for AUDUSD, 8 pips for EURUSD and 10 pips for GBPUSD.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
Precision Scalp Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Precision Scalp Forex Scalping Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Precision Scalp Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Precision Scalp Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Precision Scalp Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Precision Scalp Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: