PGO (Pretty Good Oscillator) is a very old indicator.
This is a version with an addition of a possibility to use Timm Morris MA for smoothing the PGO values (which filters some of the false signals out). Usage of the indicator is the usual: check zero crosses for longer term trend direction change and slope changes for short term trend direction changes.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
PGO TM Smoothed MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: