PercentInfo gives information on the rise and drop in prices expressed as a percentage and in points as obtained from the three largest time frames of the currency chart. Simple and good information assistant.
Indicator input parameters:
//+----------------------------------------------+ //| Indicator input parameters | //+----------------------------------------------+ input color UpColor=Teal;//color for the upward move input color DnColor=Magenta;//color for the downward move input color ZrColor=Gray;//color for no change input int FontSize=11; //font size input type_font FontType=Font14; //font type input ENUM_BASE_CORNER WhatCorner=CORNER_LEFT_LOWER; //location corner input uint Y_=20; //vertical location input uint X_=5; //horizontal location
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
PercentInfo – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: