Open_Oscillator indicator has the form of a colored cloud and has the ability to change the smoothing algorithm and display a trend direction by color.
The indicator uses the classes of the SmoothAlgorithms.mqh, ibrary. Working with that class was described in details in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Open Oscillator Cloud MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: