I present to you a new version of the Open Interest Online © Indicator.
Now it has become more intuitive with a new design.
The main features are:
– Automatic determination of background and color scheme;
– There is an opportunity to show levels and their values which are closest to the price, it also can show all of 15 strikes.
– Now it is possible to change level brightness and show only levels background.
– Numerical values of the Open Interest by Call\Put is optional,
– Historical levels are optional.
When Open Interest Put values becomes greater than Open Interest Call values the indicator color is red (color of short position), if Call becomes greater than Put, it’s blue (color of long position).
The color deep and brightness corresponds to the quantitative ratio of the Open Interest to its maximum level for this date, so now the level strength is more visual.
The numerical values of the levels corresponds to Call/Put ratios.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
This is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
This MT4 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT4 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
How to install MT4 Indicator?
- Download the mq4 file.
- Copy mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click on the mq4 file
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- And Indicator will be available on your Chart
How to remove MT4 Indicator from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download: