One min contrarian trading system
Table of Contents
It is based on two indicators Bollinger band and Contrarian indicator. Use this system on a 1 minute timeframe in all major pairs.
- Bollinger bands (20:2)
For Long Entry:
- Enter when green arrow appears during a price break of the lower band.
For Short Entry:
- Enter when red arrow appears during a price break of the upper band.
Exit the position by placing a stop loss 3 pips above the upper band for short or below the lower band for long.
Take profit on the middle band or 4 pips for AU, 5 pips for EU and 7 pips for GU.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
One Minute Contrarian Forex Scalping Startegy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
One Minute Contrarian Forex Scalping Startegy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- $30 Xmas Welcome Bonus to start trading
- 120% Deposit Bonus up to $40,000
- MT4 and MT5 trading platform
- Mobile versions of MT4
- 170+ trading instruments
How to install One Minute Contrarian Forex Scalping Startegy?
- Download One Minute Contrarian Forex Scalping Startegy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select One Minute Contrarian Forex Scalping Startegy
- You will see One Minute Contrarian Forex Scalping Startegy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: