Oscillator Notis% V measures the market volatility, based on the difference between the intraday High and Low.
Volatility is high, when the difference between lines Plus and Minus is large; volatility is low, when the difference is small.
The indicator can work in two modes of calculating and data providing:
- Cumulative mode. In this mode, the indicator behaves as a normal oscillator having one line. In this mode, the indicator chart can also be inverted.
- Non-cumulative mode (by default). In this mode, the indicator shows two line: Plus and Minus. The difference between the lines points to the volatility level of the market. Crossing – direction.
The indicator has four input parameters:
- Period – calculation period;
- Method – averaging method;
- Cumulative mode – cumulative mode (switch Yes/No);
- Inverse in cumulative mode – inverting the indicator chart in cumulative mode (switch Yes/No).
NOTIS[i] = 100*Plus[i] / (Plus[i] + Minus[i])
Plus = Moving Average(P, Period, Method) Minus = Moving average(M, Period, Method) P[i] = High[i] - Close[i] M[i] = Close[i] - Low[i]
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Notis MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Notis MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Notis MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Notis MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Notis MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Notis MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Notis MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Notis MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Notis MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: