Oscillating indicator Non lag MACD is an MACD built using the moving average named Non lag average.
The indicator has nine adjustable parameters:
- Fast NonLag period – fast Non lag average calculation period
- Slow NonLag period – slow Non lag average calculation period
- Signal period – signal line period
- Fast NonLag method -fast Non lag average calculation method
- Slow NonLag method – slow Non lag average calculation method
- Signal method – signal line calculation period
- Applied price – price used for calculation
- Filter – Non lag average noise filter
- Deviation (price) – deviation, i.e., shifting the Non lag average upwards/downwards from the price
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
NonLag MACD MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: