Many people who are not into trading or are new to trading equate trading to being very difficult. I hate to break it to you, but this is partially true. Statistics say that only 10% of traders become successful. That is a hard pill to swallow.
Even though statistics say that trading is difficult, there are ways to make it a bit easier. For en, traders should find an edge. What does it mean? It means having an advantage compared to other market participants. It could come from many sources and could be developed in time. It could come from techniques, Strategier, tools, or even the trader himself or herself.
One of the ways to get an edge in the forex market is with the use of tools or better known as technical indicators. Some indicators could help traders gain an advantage by helping traders find trade setups that are either high probability trades or high yield trades or even a combination of both. Weekly Pivot Point Reversal Forex Trading Strategy uses a technical indicator that most professionals use. By taking advantage of the tools that the pros use, we get to tilt the odds in our favor when trading the forex markets.
Weekly Pivot Only
The Pivot Point indicator is one of the few indicators that professional institutional traders use. faktisk, many traders who trade foreign exchange for big banks would include reporting where the pivot point is during their morning huddles. Not only that but almost all institutional traders look at the same pivot point figures, especially those who are using Bloomberg workstations. This gives them a clear edge against us retail traders. For en, they know where many of the big players are going to take interest in trading big.
The Pivot Point is computed by determining the average of the high, low and close for a period. It may be a daily pivot, a weekly pivot, or even a monthly pivot.
Aside from the Pivot Point, the classic Pivot Point indicator also determines supports and resistances derived from the pivot point. These are called Support 1 (S1), Støtte 2 (S2), Motstand 1 (R1) og motstand 2 (R2). All these figures have different computations, yet all of them are just as interesting as the Pivot Points.
The Weekly Pivot Only indicator is a weekly pivot point indicator which disregards the S1, S2, R1 and R2 lines. It allows traders to focus only the Pivot Point making it useful for determining trend reversals and breakouts.
Wilders DMI is a custom momentum indicator which combines three different indicators, the Directional Movement Index (DMI), Gjennomsnittlig retningsindeks (ADX), and the Average Directional Movement Rating (ADXR).
This provides traders a unique vantage point since the trader could be seeing the big picture when it comes to trend, Momentum, and momentum strength, all in one indicator.
Directional Movement Index (DMI) is used to determine which side of the market is stronger, the upside momentum or the downside momentum.
Gjennomsnittlig retningsindeks (ADX) on the other hand is popularly used to determine the strength of a trend or a momentum.
Average Directional Movement Rating (ADXR) on the other hand computes for the momentum change derived from the ADX indicator.
A confluence of these three signals produces a powerful momentum indication.
The Wilders DMI indicator displays a histogram and a couple of lines that crisscross each other.
Lime bars indicate a bullish bias while tomato bars indicate a bearish bias. Bars that breach 20 indicate a strong momentum.
This strategy trades on breakouts on the weekly pivot point. These breakouts indicate or confirm a trend reversal coming from a trend based on the past few weeks.
Men, not all breakouts or crossovers of price and the pivot point should be traded right away. Trades should be filtered based on momentum.
To identify momentum trend reversals, we will be using the Wilders DMI indicator. On the Wilders DMI indicator, the basis for a momentum trend reversal will be the changing of the colors of the histogram bars and its breaching of the 20 nivå.
Også, since this strategy is based on the weekly pivot point, we will be trading this strategy solely as a swing trading strategy.
Foretrukne tidsrammer: 4-bare timediagram
Valutapar: store og mindre par
Handel økt: Tokyo, London og New York økter
- Price should cross above the weekly pivot point line.
- The Wilders DMI indicator should print lime bars.
- On the Wilders DMI indicator a lime bar should breach 20.
- Det tilsvarende lyset skal være et bullish momentum stearinlys.
- Legg inn en kjøpsordre på bekreftelsen av betingelsene ovenfor.
- Sett stopptapet på fraktalen under inngangslyset.
- Close the trade as soon as price closes below the weekly pivot point line.
- Close the trade as soon as the histogram bar changes to tomato.
- Price should cross below the weekly pivot point line.
- The Wilders DMI indicator should print tomato bars.
- On the Wilders DMI indicator a tomato bar should breach 20.
- Det tilsvarende lyset skal være et bearish momentum stearinlys.
- Legg inn en salgsordre på bekreftelsen av betingelsene ovenfor.
- Still stopptapet på fraktalen over inngangslyset.
- Close the trade as soon as price closes above the weekly pivot point line.
- Close the trade as soon as the histogram bar changes to lime.
This trading strategy is an improvement over an already working trading strategy.
Many traders trade solely based on breakouts from the pivot point and has seen good success with it.
Men, trading in this manner could be a double-edged sword. Pivot points are supports and resistances used by institutional traders. som sådan, it could be a source of a bounce or a breakout.
In order to identify a good breakout trade setup, traders often trade only on momentum candles and usually in confluence with other factors.
Not all traders could easily identify a good momentum trade. Using the Wilders DMI indicator helps traders in identifying a strong momentum breakout. This allows us to take trend reversal setups coming from a strong breakout from the weekly pivot point.
Installasjonsinstruksjoner for Forex Trading Strategier
Weekly Pivot Point Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4 (andre personer)) Indikator(S) og mal.
Essensen av denne forex strategien er å forvandle de akkumulerte historiedata og handelssignaler.
Weekly Pivot Point Reversal Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Basert på denne informasjonen, tradere kan anta ytterligere prisbevegelse og justere denne strategien tilsvarende.
Anbefalt Forex Metatrader 4 Handelsplattform
- Gratis $50 For å begynne å handle umiddelbart
- Innskuddsbonus opp til $5,000
- Ubegrenset lojalitetsprogram
- Utmerkelser vinnende trading megler
How to install Weekly Pivot Point Reversal Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Weekly Pivot Point Reversal Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopier mq4- og ex4-filer til Metatrader-katalogen / Eksperter / Indikatorer /
- Kopier tpl-fil (Mal) til Metatrader-katalogen din / Maler /
- Starte eller starte Metatrader-klienten på nytt
- Velg Diagram og tidsramme der du vil teste forex-strategien
- Høyreklikk på handelsdiagrammet ditt og hold pekeren over “Mal”
- Move right to select Weekly Pivot Point Reversal Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Weekly Pivot Point Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Merk: Ikke alle forex strategier kommer med mq4/ex4 filer. Noen maler er allerede integrert med MT4-indikatorene fra MetaTrader-plattformen.
Klikk her nedenfor for å laste ned: