Stochastic expansion oscillator is a stochastic oscillator with a non-conventional calculation and display.
Indikatoren har tre inngangsparametere:
- %K period – K line calculation period
- bremse – slowing calculation period
- Noise filter period – noise filter calculation period (signallinjen)
K = KB1+KB2 Signal = SMA(K, Noise filter period)
KB1 = AvgLow/AvgHigh KB2 = -AvgHigh/AvgLow AvgLow = SMA(LowB, bremse) AvgHigh = SMA(HighB,bremse) LowB = Close-Min HighB = Max-Close Min, Max – the lowest and the highest prices in the %K period range
MT5-indikatorer – Download Instructions
Stochastic Ex MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Stochastic Ex MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Basert på denne informasjonen, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Anbefalt Forex Metatrader 5 Handelsplattform:
- Gratis $30 For å begynne å handle umiddelbart
- Innskuddsbonus opp til $5,000
- Ubegrenset lojalitetsprogram
- Prisvinnende Forex Broker
How to install Stochastic Ex MT5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download Stochastic Ex MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Stochastic Ex MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / Eksperter / Indikatorer /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Søk “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Stochastic Ex MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Stochastic Ex MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Stochastic Ex MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Klikk her nedenfor for å laste ned: