Introduction to the MACD Histogram MC Indicator
- 1 Introduction to the MACD Histogram MC Indicator
- 2 What is the MACD Histogram MC Indicator?
- 3 How the MACD Histogram MC Indicator Works?
- 4 How to use the MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5
- 5 Konklusjon
The MACD is one of the most popular oscillators which many professional traders use. It is a simple yet effective concept.
The MACD Histogram MC indicator is a versatile version of the MACD which can also be very useful for most traders.
What is the MACD Histogram MC Indicator?
MACD stands for Moving Average Convergence and Divergence. The MACD Histogram MC Indicator is a momentum indicator which presents momentum and trend indications as an oscillator type of indicator. It is a variation of the classic MACD which allows for several modifications.
This indicator plots a pair of lines which oscillates around a midline, som er på null. It also plots histogram bars that change colors to indicate momentum strength, which also oscillates around zero as its midline.
How the MACD Histogram MC Indicator Works?
The MACD Histogram MC Indicator uses a pair of Exponential Moving Average (Ema) lines as the main basis for identifying momentum direction. These are usually preset as the 12 EMA og 26 EMA linjer. This indicator allows traders to choose what point on the price bar would be used as the Applied Price for the computation.
It computes for the difference between the faster EMA and slower EMA lines. It then plots the difference as the MACD line represented by the blue line.
It also computes for a signal line, which is typically a moving average of the MACD line. This version of the MACD however, allows for modifications on what type of moving average would be used for the signal line. It plots the signal line as the red oscillating line.
It also computes for the difference between the MACD line and the signal line and plots the difference as histogram bars. It plots green bars when the value of the current bar is higher than that of the previous bar, and red bars when the value of the current bar is lower than that of the previous bar.
How to use the MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5
This indicator allows for several useful modifications within its settings.
This includes the EMA periods, signallinjeperiode, moving average line method for the signal line, as well as the price data applied for the moving averages.
This indicator can be used to identify trend direction based on whether the lines are positive or negative. It can also be used to determine momentum direction based on the crossing over of the MACD line or signal line, as well as whether the histogram bars are positive or negative. The color of the bars can also indicate momentum strength.
Når du skal angi?
Allow the lines to be overextended below zero. Open a buy order as soon as the MACD line crosses above the signal line. Still inn stop loss på støtten under inngangslyset.
Når du skal avslutte?
Close the trade as soon as the MACD line crosses below the signal.
Når du skal angi?
Allow the lines to be overextended above zero. Open a sell order as soon as the MACD line crosses below the signal line. Still inn stop loss på motstanden over inngangslyset.
Når du skal avslutte?
Close the trade as soon as the MACD line crosses above the signal.
This indicator is a version of the classic MACD indicator which allows for several useful modifications.
Just as with the classic MACD indicator, it should also be used in confluence with other trade signals.
MT5 Indikatorer – Last ned instruksjoner
MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5(andre)) indikatoren og essensen av denne tekniske indikatoren er å forvandle de akkumulerte historiedataene.
MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Basert på denne informasjonen, handelsmenn kan anta ytterligere prisbevegelse og justere sin strategi tilsvarende. Klikk her for MT5 Strategier
Anbefalt Forex MetaTrader 5 Handelsplattformer
#1 – XM-markedet
- Gratis $50 For å begynne å handle umiddelbart! (Uttakbar fortjeneste)
- Innskuddsbonus opp til $5,000
- Ubegrenset lojalitetsprogram
- Prisvinnende Forex Megler
- Ytterligere eksklusive bonuser Gjennom hele året
#2 – Lomme-alternativ
- Gratis +50% Bonus å starte handel Øyeblikkelig
- 9.6 Samlet vurdering!
- Automatisk kreditert din konto
- Ingen skjulte Vilkår
- Godta innbyggere i USA
How to install MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Diagram?
- Download MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Copy MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Katalogen / Eksperter / Indikatorer /
- Starte eller starte Metatraderen på nytt 5 Klient
- Velg Diagram og tidsramme der du vil teste mt5-indikatoren
- Søk “Egendefinerte indikatorer” i navigatoren som for det meste er igjen i Metatraderen 5 Klient
- Right click on MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Legge ved et diagram
- Endre innstillinger eller trykk ok
- Indicator MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD Histogram MC Indicator for MT5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Diagram?
- Velg diagrammet der indikatoren kjører i Metatraderen 5 Klient
- Høyreklikk inn i diagrammet
- “Indikatorer liste”
- Velg indikatoren og slett
MACD Histogram MC-indikator for MT5 (Gratis nedlasting)
Klikk her nedenfor for å laste ned: