Shows trading information such as spread, ATR, swap, etc.
The fractal trend indicates the actual price relative to each timeframe’s last high and last low fractal points. The place of indicator’s panel is adjustable (corner and X-Y offset) and with “All Other Objects To Background” switcher can be always on top. You can hide each information what isn’t useful for you.
Forex MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Infoboard – indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Infoboard – indicator for MetaTrader 4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
How to install Infoboard – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Infoboard – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Infoboard – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click on Infoboard – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Infoboard – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Infoboard – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download: