Forex Breakout Zone Strategy
Table of Contents
- 1 Forex Breakout Zone Strategy
- 1.1 IMPORTANT:
- 1.1.1 2 things must be kept in mind:
- 1.1.2 1.) My Breakout Zones are setup up for a +2 GMT MetaTrader.
- 1.1.3 2.) My Breakout Zones are setup for a 5 decimal point broker.
- 1.1.4 Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
- 1.1.5 Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- 1.1.6 How to install Forex Breakout Zone Strategy?
- 1.1 IMPORTANT:
4 Breakout zone are placed and viewed on the chart as colored gray areas. Purple lines appear above and below the zone and remain for the rest of the day when gray area ends.
The light gray area comprises the Highest and Lowest price candles (inclusive of wicks) within that 2 hour period,
the dark gray area is a 10 pip offset on either side and the purple lines are where we wait for price to breakout from.
The purple lines are also great daily Support/Resistance Lines.
Breakout trade will be better when the gray area becomes thinner.
2 things must be kept in mind:
1.) My Breakout Zones are setup up for a +2 GMT MetaTrader.
a.) If you are using any other MetaTrader you will need to make adjustments:
- right click your chart,
- choose Indicators List, and
- one by one edit the 4 Breakout Indicators.
These 4 Breakout Zones with respect to GMT should be calibrated to the following Start and End settings:
- 06:00-08:00 GMT – the London session begins after early morning Europe has created a trading range.
- 12:00-14:00 GMT – US has had their coffee and London is back from lunch during which a range was born.
- 17:00-19:00 GMT – US returns from lunch during which time another trading range was created.
- 22:00-00:00 GMT – the Asian session and a new day begins after a quiet time which also forms a range.
2.) My Breakout Zones are setup for a 5 decimal point broker.
Therefore, if you are using a 4 decimal point broker this setting would also require to be changed from within the Breakout Indicator – change “offset” to 10 (instead of 100).
These zone breakout will automatically trade on its own in case you have limited time to trade.
But if you are trading the FULL method as outlined in this e-book, a set-up that occurs as it is Breaking Out of these Zones,
Exit on 20 pips.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
Forex Breakout Zone Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Forex Breakout Zone Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
XM MT4 Broker – Accept Global Clients (Excluding U.S Residents)
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
IG Market MT4 Broker – Accept Global Clients (Including U.S Residents)
- Trusted and Regulated
- World’s No.1 CFD Trading Provider
- Easy-to-Use Platforms
- USA’s best forex provider
How to install Forex Breakout Zone Strategy?
- Download Forex Breakout Zone Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Forex Breakout Zone Strategy
- You will see Forex Breakout Zone Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: