Trend fortsettelsesstrategier er en av de enkleste typer strategier for handel som kan gi konsistente resultater. This is because trading with the trend usually means a higher win probability on each trade.
There are a couple of ways to trade trend continuation strategies. One is by trading on the pullbacks, while the other is by trading on the momentum signals in the direction of the trend. This strategy uses elements of each – waiting for pullbacks while using momentum as the entry trigger.
CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered Indicator
The CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered Indicator is a modification of the Commodity Channel Index (Cci) with a smoothening element to its oscillations.
The classic Commodity Channel Index is a decent oscillator used to identify momentum, trend, and overbought or oversold market levels by comparing the current price and the historical average. Although the classic CCI is a decent oscillator, it does have a weakness which is its susceptibility to false signals. The classic CCI is a very responsive oscillator, which is why it plots a line which can be very jagged and erratic at times. This causes the CCI line to be very susceptible to false signals due to price spikes and market noise.
The CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered Indicator modifies the classic CCI in order to eliminate its erratic oscillations by adding a smoothening factor to it. Men, instead of using the common route which is to smoothen the oscillator line by converting it to a moving average, this indicator reverses this procedure. Stedet, it first calculates for a short-term moving average of price. Deretter, it calculates for the CCI of the moving average line. i praksis, it is calculating for a smoothened input of price on the CCI formula.
For this approach to work, the moving average should be set as a very fast moving average. This indicator is preset to use a 5-bar Exponential Moving Average (Ema). Men, these variables can be modified within the settings.
Denne indikatoren har også markører på nivåer -100 Og 100. The oscillator line typically plots a silver line whenever it is within the -100 til 100 område. It then changes to orange red whenever the line drops to below -100. Omvendt, it changes to lime green whenever the line breaches above 100.
Users may interpret a bullish momentum whenever the line breaches above the 100 markør, and a bearish momentum whenever the line drops below the -100 markør.
The Bollinger Bands is a versatile technical indicator which can be used to indicate volatility, trend, Momentum, samt overkjøpte og oversolgte prisnivåer.
The Bollinger Bands plots three lines which tend to wrap around price action. Midtlinjen er et enkelt glidende gjennomsnitt (Sma) which is typically preset at 20 barer. The outer lines are standard deviations shifted above and below the middle line, which are usually preset at two standard deviations. These three lines create a channel or band-like structure which envelopes price.
The Bollinger Bands can be used to identify trend direction. Price action typically stays on the half of the Bollinger Bands where the market is trending towards.
Since this indicator is based on standard deviations, it can also be used to identify volatility. The bands contract whenever the market is in a market contraction phase and expand when the market is in a market expansion phase.
The Bollinger Bands is also widely used as an oversold and overbought marker. Price action dropping below the lower line is indicative of an oversold market, while price action breaching above the upper line is indicative of an overbought market, begge er hovedbetingelser for en gjennomsnittlig reversering.
Omvendt, the same outer lines can also be used to identify momentum breakouts which occur after a market contraction phase. A momentum candle closing outside the Bollinger Bands right after a market contraction phase indicates a possible momentum breakout scenario.
Konsept for handelsstrategi
CCI Averages Dynamic Trend Continuation Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 trades a trend continuation setup confirmed by a momentum signal.
The Bollinger Bands indicator is used to identify and confirm the trend direction. This is based on which half of the Bollinger Bands price action generally is. Trades are then taken exclusively in the direction of the trend as indicated by the Bollinger Bands.
The CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered Indicator on the other hand is used to confirm recurrence of the momentum swing. This is based on the oscillator line breaching the -100 til 100 range in the direction of the trend. This would serve as the trade entry trigger.
- Price action should generally stay above the middle line of the Bollinger Bands.
- Price action should retrace towards the area of the middle line.
- Open a buy order as soon as the CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered oscillator line breaches above 100 and changes to lime green.
- Still inn stop loss på støtten under inngangslyset.
- Close the trade as soon as the CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered oscillator line drops back below 100 and changes to silver.
- Price action should generally stay below the middle line of the Bollinger Bands.
- Price action should retrace towards the area of the middle line.
- Open a sell order as soon as the CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered oscillator line drops below -100 and changes to orange red.
- Still inn stop loss på motstanden over inngangslyset.
- Close the trade as soon as the CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered oscillator line breaches back above -100 and changes to silver.
This trading strategy is a decent trend continuation strategy which trades trend continuation signals using the CCI Averages – Pre-Filtered Indicator.
The signals produced by this strategy has the potential to result in a high yielding trade relative to the risk on the stop loss. This may allow for a decent risk reward ratio when trades are managed correctly.
Men, not all trades would result in a profit. There are some trade signals wherein price action would immediately reverse and result in a loss. To increase the probability of a winning trade, traders should visually observe the characteristics of the market, whether it is indeed trending or not. Trade signals developing on an overextended trade should also be avoided as these trade signals typically have a lower probability of resulting in huge returns.
Installasjonsinstruksjoner for Forex Trading Strategier
CCI Averages Dynamic Trend Continuation Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is a combination of Metatrader 5 (MT5(andre)) Indikator(S) og mal.
Essensen av denne forex strategien er å forvandle de akkumulerte historiedata og handelssignaler.
CCI Averages Dynamic Trend Continuation Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Basert på denne informasjonen, tradere kan anta ytterligere prisbevegelse og justere denne strategien tilsvarende.
Anbefalt Forex MetaTrader 5 Handelsplattformer
#1 – XM-markedet
- Gratis $50 For å begynne å handle umiddelbart! (Uttakbar fortjeneste)
- Innskuddsbonus opp til $5,000
- Ubegrenset lojalitetsprogram
- Prisvinnende Forex Megler
- Ytterligere eksklusive bonuser Gjennom hele året
>> Gjør krav på deg $50 Bonus her <<
Klikk her for trinnvis åpningsveiledning for XM Broker-konto
#2 – Lomme-alternativ
- Gratis +50% Bonus å starte handel Øyeblikkelig
- 9.6 Samlet vurdering!
- Automatisk kreditert din konto
- Ingen skjulte Vilkår
- Godta innbyggere i USA
How to install CCI Averages Dynamic Trend Continuation Forex Trading Strategy for MT5?
- Download CCI Averages Dynamic Trend Continuation Forex Trading Strategy for MT5.zip
- *Kopier mq5- og ex5-filer til Metatrader-katalogen / Eksperter / Indikatorer /
- Kopier tpl-fil (Mal) til Metatrader-katalogen din / Maler /
- Starte eller starte Metatrader-klienten på nytt
- Velg Diagram og tidsramme der du vil teste forex-strategien
- Høyreklikk på handelsdiagrammet ditt og hold pekeren over “Mal”
- Move right to select CCI Averages Dynamic Trend Continuation Forex Trading Strategy for MT5
- You will see CCI Averages Dynamic Trend Continuation Forex Trading Strategy for MT5 is available on your Chart
*Merk: Ikke alle forex strategier kommer med mq5/ex5 filer. Noen maler er allerede integrert med MT5-indikatorene fra MetaTrader-plattformen.
Klikk her nedenfor for å laste ned: