Trendomkeringen zijn een van de meest lucratieve soorten handelsstrategieën die door handelaren worden gebruikt, of het nu in voorraad is, futures, options or forex. It is the type of trading strategy wherein, although it is quite difficult to catch a trade as the trend reverses, trades that work out would usually result in very high yields. It is not uncommon for trend reversal trades to result in yields which are four times the risk placed on a trade. This is because trend reversal trades are often taken near the start of a trend and is usually exited just before the trend reverses. This allows traders to catch a very big chunk of the price movement resulting from the new trend.
Nwo, trend reversal strategies are not for everybody. It is for those who are willing to take risks in order to gain high rewards. If you are the type of trader who aims to catch these big moves, dan is deze strategie misschien voor u.
RSI MA TRADE SIST Indicator
The RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator is an excellent momentum-based trend following indicator. This indicator works well in identifying trend direction based on the mid- and short-term trends.
This indicator is based on the confluence of a Relative Strength Index (Rsi) indicator and a crossover of two moving averages. When used correctly, confluences between the two indicators does tend to result in strong price movements.
De Relative Strength Index (Rsi) is a momentum indicator used to determine trend direction based on the strength of price movements compared to the previous period. It is traditionally displayed as an oscillator that moves from 0 Aan 100. RSI below 30 is considered oversold while RSI above 70 wordt beschouwd als overbought. Aan de andere kant, trend direction is usually based on where the RSI is in relation to the midline. The trend is considered bullish whenever the RSI is above 50 and bearish whenever it is below 50.
Moving Average crossovers are also used to determine trend reversals. Eigenlijk, this is the most common trade entry strategy used by many traders.
This indicator makes use of both RSI and a moving average crossover. It has moving average lines drawn on the price chart and it also indicates momentum-based trend reversals based on the RSI by placing arrows on the price chart.
The PUX CCI indicator is a custom momentum indicator based on the Commodity Channel Index (Cci) Indicator. It is presented as an oscillator with histogram bars indicating the trend direction. Positive bars indicate a bullish trend condition while negative bars indicate a bearish trend direction. The histogram bars also change colors depending on the direction of the trend. Bars that have just crossed over the midline are colored blue, bars that have been above the midline for quite some time are colored green, and bars that have been below the midline for a while are colored red.
It also consists of two lines. One line is more reactive to price movements while another line tends to be more subdued. The slower line is connected to the histogram bars and is colored sienna while the faster line is not and is colored gold.
The RSI CCI Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy provides trade signals based on the signals provided by the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator and the PUX CCI indicator.
Trades are taken whenever there is a confluence between the crossing over of the RSI MA TRADE SIST moving averages, an entry signal based on the arrows placed by the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator, and the crossing over of the sienna line of the PUX CCI indicator over the midline.
Trade signals that are in confluence with each other and are closely aligned have a strong tendency to result in a trend. This is because these conditions only become closely aligned whenever there is a strong momentum shift. This could be observed on the chart as a momentum candle or an engulfing candlestick pattern.
- Fast EMA: 10
- langzame EMA: 24
- RSI-periode: 42
- PUX_CCI (Standaardinstelling)
Preferred Tijdschema: 1-Uur, 4-uur en dagelijkse grafieken
Valutaparen: grote en kleine paren
Handelssessie: Tokyo, Londen en New York sessie
Trade Setup kopen
- Price should cross above the moving average lines.
- The blue moving average line of the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator should cross above the lime moving average line indicating a bullish trend reversal.
- A bullish momentum candle or a bullish engulfing pattern should be visible on the chart.
- An arrow pointing up should be printed by the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator indicating a bullish entry signal.
- The sienna line of the PUX CCI indicator should cross above the midline indicating a bullish trend reversal.
- Deze dalende signalen moeten nauwkeurig worden afgestemd.
- Voer een kooporder in op de samenvloeiing van de bovenstaande voorwaarden.
- Zet de stop loss op het niveau van steun onder het item kaars.
- Close the trade as soon as the blue moving average line of the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator crosses below the lime moving average line.
- Close the trade as soon as an arrow pointing down is printed by the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator.
- Close the trade as soon as the sienna line of the PUX CCI indicator crosses below the midline.
- Price should cross below the moving average lines.
- The blue moving average line of the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator should cross below the lime moving average line indicating a bearish trend reversal.
- A bearish momentum candle or a bearish engulfing pattern should be visible on the chart.
- An arrow pointing down should be printed by the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator indicating a bearish entry signal.
- The sienna line of the PUX CCI indicator should cross below the midline indicating a bearish trend reversal.
- Deze dalende signalen moeten nauwkeurig worden afgestemd.
- Voer een verkooporder in op de samenvloeiing van de bovenstaande voorwaarden.
- Zet de stop loss op de weerstand niveau boven de ingang kaars.
- Close the trade as soon as the blue moving average line of the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator crosses above the lime moving average line.
- Close the trade as soon as an arrow pointing up is printed by the RSI MA TRADE SIST indicator.
- Close the trade as soon as the sienna line of the PUX CCI indicator crosses above the midline.
This strategy is one which allows traders to catch huge price movements resulting from a fresh trend. Trades entered using this strategy could be opened right near the start of a trend and is usually closed as the trend ends. This allows the strategy to provide trades that have a high reward-risk ratio.
Echter, not all entry signals would result in a trend. Trades that are taken haphazardly during a ranging market could result in a failed trade. It is best to use this strategy in conjunction with price action and breakouts from a congestion area.
Forex Trading Strategies Installatie-instructies
RSI CCI Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4 MT4) Indicator(S) en sjabloon.
De essentie van deze forex strategie is het transformeren van de geaccumuleerde geschiedenis gegevens en trading signalen.
RSI CCI Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Op basis van deze informatie, handelaren kunnen verdere prijsbeweging aannemen en deze strategie dienovereenkomstig aanpassen.
Aanbevolen Forex Metatrader 5 Handelsplatform
- Gratis $30 Om direct te beginnen met handelen
- Stortingsbonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkt loyaliteitsprogramma
- Prijzen winnende trading broker
How to install RSI CCI Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download RSI CCI Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopieer mq4- en ex4-bestanden naar uw Metatrader Directory / Deskundigen / Indicatoren /
- TPL-bestand kopiëren (Sjabloon) naar uw Metatrader Directory / Sjablonen /
- Uw Metatrader-client starten of opnieuw starten
- Selecteer Grafiek en tijdschema waar u uw forex-strategie wilt testen
- Klik met de rechtermuisknop op uw handelsgrafiek en zweef op “Sjabloon”
- Move right to select RSI CCI Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see RSI CCI Trend Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Opmerking: Niet alle forex strategieën worden geleverd met mq4/ex4 bestanden. Sommige sjablonen zijn al geïntegreerd met de MT4 Indicators van het MetaTrader Platform.
Klik hieronder om te downloaden: