Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy
- 1 Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy
- 1.1 How to Catch a Trend
- 1.2 Trading Strategy Concept
- 1.3 Kopen (Lang) Trade Setup
- 1.4 Verkopen (kort) Trade Setup
- 1.5 Gevolgtrekking
“De handel met de trend!”Je zou vaak hoort dit afgezaagd adagium van veel handelaren. Maar wat betekent het eigenlijk?
Trading with the trend is a very logical strategy. It is because trading with the trend means you are not fighting against the market. You are not trying to force your will on the market. In plaats daarvan, you are going with the flow of the market. Allowing the market to tell you where it wants to go and going along with it. Think of it like paddling in a boat on a river. Imagine paddling upstream on a river with a very strong current. Chances are you would exhaust yourself. If the current isn’t too strong, you may reach your destination, but it would take you long before you reach it. If the current very strong chances are you will never reach your destination. Aan de andere kant, imagine paddling in a river going downstream. It would be far easier to do that right? You might not even have to try to paddle too hard. Just a little effort would do. A few strokes here and there just to balance your boat would do. Hetzelfde geldt voor de handel. in de handel, if you are caught in a trade that is going against the flow of the market, chances are you will be in a very stressful situation. Your trade will be bobbing up and down almost never reaching your target. It might even be staying on the red much of the time. Aan de andere kant, if you are in a trade that is going with the trend, everything would be much easier. The only thing you would have to do is manage the trade often in profit right away.
How to Catch a Trend
Trend trading is easier said than done. But there are many ways to catch a wave. One is through the use of moving averages. A trader could simply identify the trend based on a moving average. This is done by identifying where price is in relation to a moving average. Others use multiple moving averages. This is done by identifying where a moving average is in relation to another slower moving average. If the faster moving average is above the slower, then the market is bullish. If it is below the slower moving average, then the market is bearish. Others take it a step further and trade on the crossover. This is on the assumption that the cross of the moving average would be a start of fresh trend that could last long.
Another method is with the use of oscillating indicators. There are certain indicators that could mimic price movement on a different window. Some of these oscillating indicators use multiple lines which could also crossover. An example of this is the MACD and the Stochastic Oscillator. Both could give an indication of where the trend is going based on the crossing over of its lines or histograms.
There are also those who use price action on naked charts. They would identify trends based on the swing points of price, whether it is making new highs or new lows.
There are many different ways to trade the trend, different ways to make profit out of the market. There is no one correct way to do it. There is only profitable ways and losing ways.
Trading Strategy Concept
This strategy attempts to catch trends as it starts. It does this similar to the crossing of price and a moving average and the use of an oscillating indicator. Echter, instead of using the usual moving average and preset oscillating indicators, we will be using custom indicators.
As for the oscillating indicator, zullen we gebruik maken van de Instantaneous Trend aangepaste indicator. This indicator also has two lines. The red line being the slower line and the blue line being the faster line. If the blue line is above the red line, dan is de markt wordt gezegd bullish te zijn. If it is below the red line, dan is de markt wordt gezegd bearish te zijn. This will serve as our filter.
Vervolgens, as for our signal, zullen we gebruik maken van de Var_Mov_Avg aangepaste indicator. This indicator is derived from a moving average; echter, it prints dots along its line to indicate trend direction. This indicator prints yellow dots to indicate a bullish market and magenta dots to indicate a bearish market. This also usually coincides with a strong cross of price through the moving average.
- Instantaneous Trend
Tijdsspanne: 5-minuut, 15-minuut, 30-minuut- en 1-uur grafieken
Currency Pair: ieder
Trading Session: Tokyo, Londen en New York sessie
Kopen (Lang) Trade Setup
- Op de Instantaneous Trend indicator window, the blue line should cross above the red line
- Prijs moet kruisen boven de Var_Mov_Avg indicator
- De Var_Mov_Avg indicator should print a yellow dot
- Enter a buy trade on the first yellow dot
Stop met verlies
- Stel de stop loss op de schommel laag onder de instapkaars in
- Sluit de handel als de Instantaneous Trend indicator’s blue line crosses below the red line
- facultatief: trail the stop loss below the Var_Mov_Avg indicator until stopped out
Verkopen (kort) Trade Setup
- Op de Instantaneous Trend indicator window, the blue line should cross below the red line
- De prijs moet onder de Var_Mov_Avg indicator
- De Var_Mov_Avg indicator should print a magenta dot
- Enter a buy trade on the first magenta dot
Stop met verlies
- Stel de stop loss op de schommel hoog boven de instapkaars in
- Sluit de handel als de Instantaneous Trend indicator’s blue line crosses above the red line
- facultatief: trail the stop loss above the Var_Mov_Avg indicator until stopped out
This strategy is a trend catching strategy. By trading on the confluence of the above rules, we are increasing the odds that price would go the direction of our trade setup. There will be a high chance that price would be in profit for quite some time. Vervolgens, there will be times when the market would go strongly towards the direction of the trade setup and start a trend. These are the types of big wave trending markets that we would like to catch. It is just up to the trader to manage the trade properly. This means managing greed and fear properly.
Installatie-instructies voor Forex Trading Systems
Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4 MT4) indicator(s) en sjabloon.
De essentie van dit forex-systeem is om de verzamelde historische gegevens en handelssignalen te transformeren.
Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Op basis van deze informatie, handelaren kunnen verdere prijsbewegingen aannemen en dit systeem dienovereenkomstig aanpassen.
Aanbevolen Forex Metatrader 5 Ruilplatform
- Vrij $30 Om direct te beginnen met handelen
- Stortingsbonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkt loyaliteitsprogramma
- Prijzen winnende trading broker
How to install Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- Kopieer mq4- en ex4-bestanden naar uw Metatrader-directory / experts / indicatoren /
- Kopieer het tpl-bestand (Sjabloon) naar uw Metatrader Directory / Sjablonen /
- Start of herstart uw Metatrader-client
- Selecteer Grafiek en Tijdsbestek waar u uw forex-systeem wilt testen
- Klik met de rechtermuisknop op uw handelsgrafiek en zweef verder “Sjabloon”
- Move right to select Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Notitie: Niet alle forex-strategieën worden geleverd met mq4 / ex4-bestanden. Sommige sjablonen zijn al geïntegreerd met de MT4-indicatoren van het MetaTrader-platform.
Klik hieronder om te downloaden: