Er zijn vele manieren om de forex markten te verhandelen. Er zijn steun en weerstand handelaren, breakout handelaren, gemiddelde reversie handelaren, prijsactie handelaren, enz. All of these types of strategies do work for different types of traders. One of the best ways to trade the forex markets is through trend following strategies. This is because strong trends tend to produce huge returns compared to other strategies. Echter, even though trend following strategies have the capacity to produce huge gains, the difficulty lies in identifying market conditions that could result in a trend.
Traders have various techniques to identify trade setups that could possibly result in a trend. One of the ways to do this is by looking for confluences of trade signals. This could be through the use of some technical analysis techniques or through the use of technical indicators. Identifying these confluences give traders a higher degree of confidence that a trade setup could work in their favor since confluences generally results in a higher probability trade.
The Hull iTrend Forex Trading Strategy is a strategy that aims to identify high probability trade setups that could result in trends by taking trades that are a result of a confluence of signals coming from several technical indicators.
Hull Moving Average
- 1 Hull Moving Average
- 2 Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars
- 3 iTrend Indicator
- 4 Trading strategie
The moving average is probably one of the most basic and staple type of moving average available to traders. It is probably because of this that traders are now flooded with a multitude of moving average variations. Echter, even with its usability and effectiveness, moving averages have one disadvantage, it is a lagging indicator. De simple moving average (SMA) is probably the most lagging of all the moving averages. This is because it puts equal emphasis on former price closes as it does with the most recent price close. Om deze reden, variations such as the Weighted Moving Average (WMA) and the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) were developed, in order to compensate for the lag.
De Hull Moving Average (HMA) was also developed to address lag. In feite, it is somehow a derivative of the Weighted Moving Average. It is an extremely responsive type of moving average. Echter, in spite of its extreme responsiveness, the HMA still manages to be very smooth, making it very useful as a moving average indicator.
Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars
The Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars is a momentum indicator which aids traders in identifying the short-term trend. It is an extremely responsive moving indicator, which indicates the direction and reversals of the very short-term trends.
It is somehow similar to the Heiken Ashi Candles. It is overlaid on the price candles themselves. It then changes colors depending on the direction of the short-term trend. Trend signals are generated whenever the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars change colors, indicating that the short-term trend or momentum has shifted.
The iTrend indicator is a momentum-based indicator which helps traders identify trend direction. It has some similarities with the Directional Movement Index (DMI) lines of the Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) indicator.
It draws two lines which crisscross each other moving according to price movements. The lime green line represents the positive price movements while the red line represents the negative price movements. The trend is considered bullish whenever the lime green line is above the red line, and bearish if the lines are stacked inversely.
This trend following strategy is based on a confluence of short-term and mid-term trend reversal signals. These signals are generated by three indicators.
De Hull Moving Average (HMA) indicator is the main mid-term trend indicator. With this particular HMA indicator, dots are plotted to indicate the moving average. These dots change color whenever the indicator detects a change in trend direction. These color changes are the main trend reversal signal.
Echter, the HMA should also be in confluence with another mid-term trend indicator, which is the iTrend indicator. The iTrend indicator responds faster than the HMA indicator. Als zodanig, the iTrend indicator’s crossover signals would usually precede the HMA color change.
tenslotte, the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars, which represent the short-term trend should also agree with the trend direction of the two indicators discussed above. The color of its bars should indicate the same trend direction as the other two indicators.
- Gann HiLo activator bars
- Pond: 10
- HMA Period: 50
- Bands Period: 30
Tijdsspanne: bij voorkeur 4 uur en dagelijkse charts
valutaparen: bij voorkeur grote en kleine paren
Trading Session: Tokyo, Londen en New York sessies
Koop Trade Setup
- The lime green line of the iTrend indicator should cross above the red line indicating a bullish crossover signal
- The HMA dots should change to light blue indicating a bullish trend reversal
- The Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars should change to blue indicating a bullish short-term trend
- Deze bullish trendsignalen zouden enigszins op één lijn moeten zijn
- Enter a buy order on the confluence of the conditions
Stop met verlies
- Zet de stop loss op het niveau van steun onder het item kaars
- Close the trade if the lime green line of the iTrend indicator crosses below the red line
- Close the trade if the HMA dots changes to tomato
- Close the trade if the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars changes to orange
Verkoop Trade Setup
- The red line of the iTrend indicator should cross above the lime green line indicating a bearish crossover signal
- The HMA dots should change to tomato indicating a bearish trend reversal
- The Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars should change to orange indicating a bearish short-term trend
- Deze bearish trendsignalen zouden enigszins op één lijn moeten zijn
- Enter a sell order on the confluence of the conditions
Stop met verlies
- Zet de stop loss op de weerstand niveau boven de ingang kaars
- Close the trade if the red line of the iTrend indicator crosses below the lime green line
- Close the trade if the HMA dots changes to light blue
- Close the trade if the Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars changes to blue
This trend following strategy is one which is based on a confluence of high probability trend reversal signals coming from several indicators. All these indicators do well in indicating strong trends. Both the HMA and iTrend indicator produce signals with great results whenever used in a market which has a strong tendency to trend. In feite, these indicators are both able to catch big trends even as standalone indicators. The Gann Hi Lo Activator Bars also tend to do well in a very strong short-term trend. There are many instances when you could ride a trend from start to finish using just this indicator. Combining these three powerful indicators would result in an even stronger trend reversal indication. This strategy produces great results when used in a market that has a strong tendency to trend.
Forex Trading Strategies installatie-instructies
Hull iTrend Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4 MT4) indicator(s) en sjabloon.
De essentie van deze forex strategie is om de verzamelde historische gegevens en trading signalen te transformeren.
Hull iTrend Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Op basis van deze informatie, handelaren kunnen verder koersbeweging te nemen en dienovereenkomstig aan te passen deze strategie.
Aanbevolen Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- Gratis $30 Om te beginnen met de handel direct
- Deposit Bonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkt loyaliteitsprogramma
- Awards-winnende Forex Broker
How to install Hull iTrend Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Hull iTrend Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopieer mq4 en EX4 bestanden naar uw Metatrader Directory / experts / indicatoren /
- Kopieer tpl file (Sjabloon) uw Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start of uw Metatrader Client herstarten
- Kies Grafiek en Tijdschema waar u wilt uw forex strategie te testen
- Klik met de rechtermuisknop op uw trading grafiek en zweven op “Sjabloon”
- Move right to select Hull iTrend Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Hull iTrend Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Notitie: Niet alle forex-strategieën worden geleverd met mq4 / ex4-bestanden. Sommige sjablonen zijn al geïntegreerd met de MT4-indicatoren van het MetaTrader-platform.
Klik hieronder om te downloaden: