Div Stoch Signalen Forex Trading Strategy
- 1 Div Stoch Signalen Forex Trading Strategy
- 1.1 De 2 Moving Average Signal Indicator
- 1.2 Trading Strategy Concept
- 1.3 Kopen (Lang) Trade Setup
- 1.4 Verkopen (kort) Trade Setup
- 1.5 Conclusie
Technical indicators are usually the basis for the setups in algorithmic trading. This allows the trader or the algorithm to make buy, verkopen, open or close decisions based on quantifiable numbers instead of the whims of a trader. Door het zo te doen, decision making is less affected by the emotions and psychology of the trader but is instead a result of a set of rules.
In this strategy we will explore a trading setup based on two custom indicators, 2 Moving Average Signal en Div-Stochv5 indicatoren.
De 2 Moving Average Signal Indicator
De 2 Moving Average Signal Indicator is a custom indicator that generates entry signals based on two moving averages. It does this using the traditional cross over of two moving averages as the basis for the entry signal.
It also conveniently prints arrows at the point where the crossover occurred. If the faster moving average crosses below the slower moving average, a sell signal is generated by printing a downward pointing arrow. If the faster moving average crosses above the slower moving average, then a buy signal is generated by printing an upward pointing arrow.
The parameters of the signal could be modified. The number of periods used for the moving average could be changed as well as the type of moving average to be used.
Div-Stochv5 Custom Indicator
De Div-Stochv5 aangepaste indicator, as the name would suggest, is based on stochastics, although it also differs greatly from the traditional stochastic oscillators. It doesn’t have the traditional two lines crossing over each other and the overbought and oversold areas as markers.
De Div-Stochv5 indicator has histograms and lines that change colors based on whether the indicator is bullish or bearish. If the indicator is bullish, the histograms printed are green. This is then confirmed by the line touching the bottom and changing color to yellow. Aan de andere kant, if the indicator is bearish, it starts printing red histograms which are then followed by the lines touching the bottom and changing color to blue.
Trading Strategy Concept
In deze strategie, de 2 Moving Average Signal indicator will be primarily used as a filter instead of as an entry signal. This is because the parameters that we will be using in this strategy is that of a fast moving average. Having a faster moving average as a signal typically generates many signals but not all will be of high quality.
In plaats daarvan, we will be using it as a filter to enter the trade. We will be looking for a condition wherein the 2 Moving Average Signal indicator has just recently printed an arrow, indicating that based on the indicator, we could be at the start of a trending move. This also coincides with having the moving averages stacked correctly. Vervolgens, we wait for the Div-Stochv5 indicator to give us the actual entry signal by changing the histogram and line color.
In a bullish trade setup, de 2 Moving Average Signal indicator will have the faster moving average above the slower moving average and have a blue upward pointing arrow. Vervolgens, de Div-Stochv5 indicator should print a green histogram and change the line color to yellow.
In a bearish trade setup, de 2 Moving Average Signal indicator will have the faster moving average below the slower moving average and print a tomato colored arrow pointing down. De Div-Stochv5 indicator then should print a red histogram followed by the line changing to color blue.
- 2 Moving Average Signal
- ExtPeriodFastMA: 5
- ExtPeriodSlowMA: 10
Tijdsspanne: 1-uur, 4-uur en de dagelijkse charts
Currency Pair: ieder
Trading Session: ieder
Kopen (Lang) Trade Setup
- The fast moving average (green) van de 2 Moving Average Signal indicator should cross above the slow moving average (bruin)
- A blue arrow pointing up should be printed
- De Div-Stochv5 indicator should print a green histogram
- De Div-Stochv5 indicator’s line should change color from blue to yellow
Stop met verlies
- Zet de stop loss op de steun onder het item kaars
- Sluit de handel zodra de 2 Moving Average Signal indicator prints a tomato colored arrow pointing down
Verkopen (kort) Trade Setup
- The fast moving average (green) van de 2 Moving Average Signal indicator should cross below the slow moving average (bruin)
- A tomato colored arrow pointing down should be printed
- De Div-Stochv5 indicator should print a red histogram
- De Div-Stochv5 indicator’s line should change color from yellow to blue
Stop met verlies
- Zet de stop loss op de weerstand boven de ingang kaars
- Sluit de handel zodra de 2 Moving Average Signal indicator prints a blue arrow pointing up
This is a simple strategy that combines a moving average crossover type of entry with the entry signals generated by the Div-Stochv5 indicator.
De Div-Stochv5 indicator tends to not change color too often. This causes it to generate lesser false entry signals. Aan de andere kant, by using the 2 Moving Average Signal as the exit basis, we get to close the trade before price totally reverses.
Installatie-instructies voor Forex Trading Systems
Div Stoch Signals Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4 MT4) indicator(s) en sjabloon.
De essentie van dit forex-systeem is om de verzamelde historische gegevens en handelssignalen te transformeren.
Div Stoch Signals Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Op basis van deze informatie, handelaren kunnen verdere prijsbewegingen aannemen en dit systeem dienovereenkomstig aanpassen.
Aanbevolen Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- Gratis $30 Om te beginnen met de handel direct
- Deposit Bonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkt loyaliteitsprogramma
- Awards-winnende Forex Broker
How to install Div Stoch Signals Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Div Stoch Signals Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- Kopieer mq4 en EX4 bestanden naar uw Metatrader Directory / experts / indicatoren /
- Kopieer tpl file (Sjabloon) uw Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start of uw Metatrader Client herstarten
- Selecteer Grafiek en Tijdsbestek waar u uw forex-systeem wilt testen
- Klik met de rechtermuisknop op uw trading grafiek en zweven op “Sjabloon”
- Move right to select Div Stoch Signals Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Div Stoch Signals Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Notitie: Niet alle forex-strategieën worden geleverd met mq4 / ex4-bestanden. Sommige sjablonen zijn al geïntegreerd met de MT4-indicatoren van het MetaTrader-platform.
Klik hieronder om te downloaden: