Terdapat dua sekolah pemikiran ketika datang untuk berdagang pasaran forex. One camp of traders prefers to trade only when a trade setup is confirmed. They would rather wait for several signals to confirm their trade setup before pulling the trigger. They often do this by looking for confluences coming from a myriad of technical indicators. Although being careful when trading the forex market is wise, being too careful also has its disadvantages. sering, traders who wait for too much confirmation end up being too late in a market move or pulse. This would often cause them to lose money even when their initial trade idea was right.
On the other hand are traders who hate the idea of trading with too much lag. Given the disadvantage of trading only when there are several signals confirming the trade and then being too late on a trade, this type of traders prefers to trade with the least lag as possible. They would often use price action, corak harga, and candlestick patterns to trade the market with the belief that these techniques do not have lag. Although trading using such patterns technically still has lag since candlesticks and patterns form only when the bar has closed, it still does present the least lag possible. Walau bagaimanapun, traders who use this type of strategy who are not yet used to looking for such candlestick patterns and identifying key support and resistance levels end up second guessing their decisions and trade ideas.
Dalam strategi ini, we will be trading a reversal strategy which makes use of price action, Tahap sokongan dan rintangan, as well as candlestick patterns. Walau bagaimanapun, we will be using technical indicators which can act as tools to help us identify such key support and resistance levels, as well as the entry signals associated with reversals from these levels.
Swing Highs and Swing Lows as Support and Resistance
- 1 Swing Highs and Swing Lows as Support and Resistance
- 2 Zigzag Color Indicator
- 3 pin bar
- 4 Find Pin Bars
- 5 Bullish Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Setup
- 6 Bearish Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Setup
- 7 kesimpulan
Swing Highs and Swing Lows are key levels where the market had a drastic price reversal. It is at these points where the market would either temporarily see a price level as being too high or too low, which would often lead to a sell off or a buyout. This then causes price action to reverse to the opposite direction thus forming the swing highs or the swing lows.
Since swing highs are price levels which the market saw as being too high, there is a high chance that the market would still view it as being too high as price revisits these levels. For this reason we could also assume that swing highs are possible horizontal resistance levels where price may bounce back down from.
Sebaliknya, swing lows are price levels which was considered being too low. For the same reason price reversed on swing highs, price may also bounce back up on swing lows. jadi, we could also assume swing lows as possible horizontal support levels.
Zigzag Color Indicator
The Zigzag Color indicator is a technical indicator which identifies swing highs and swing lows on a price chart. It does this by identifying points wherein price has reversed against a prior market pulse by a percentage greater than the predetermined percentage value. It then connects these points with straight lines which help accentuate the peaks and troughs of the market’s swing highs and swing lows. This also gives the chart a visual characteristic with a zigzag like pattern, thus it is called the Zigzag indicator.
This version of the Zigzag indicator also plots its lines in two colors. Lines connecting a swing low to a swing high are color blue, while lines connecting swing highs to swing lows are color red.
Given that the Zigzag Color indicator identifies key swing highs and swing lows, we will use this indicator to identify possible horizontal support or resistance levels where price may bounce back from.
Pin Bar patterns are high probability reversal candlestick patterns. Price action tends to reverse whenever a pin bar pattern forms.
Bullish pin bar patterns are characterized by long wicks at the bottom of its body and a small body at the top. This pattern indicates price rejection of the price levels below the candle. Bullish pin bar patterns pushing against a support level tends to reverse upward more often.
Bearish pin bar patterns on the other hand are the exact opposite. It has long wicks at the top with small bodies at the bottom indicating a price rejection on the area above it. Bearish pin bar patterns pushing against a resistance level also tends to reverse down often.
Find Pin Bars
The Find Pin Bars indicator is a custom technical indicator which automatically identifies pin bar patterns. It plots a blue star below the candle whenever it identifies a bullish pin bar pattern, and a red star above the candle whenever it detects a bearish pin bar pattern.
We will use the signals provided by the Find Pin Bars indicator as an entry signal of possible reversals coming from the horizontal support or resistance levels identified by the Zigzag Color indicator.
Bullish Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Setup
- Identify a horizontal support level based on the swing low indicated by the Zigzag Color indicator.
- Wait for the Find Pin Bars indicator to identify a bullish pin bar pattern pushing against the horizontal support level.
- Set a buy stop order above the high of the bullish pin bar pattern.
- Menetapkan stop loss pada tahap sokongan di bawah lilin kemasukan.
- Tetapkan sasaran mengambil keuntungan pada ayunan terbaru tinggi.
Bearish Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Setup
- Identify a horizontal resistance level based on the swing high indicated by the Zigzag Color indicator.
- Wait for the Find Pin Bars indicator to identify a bearish pin bar pattern pushing against the horizontal resistance level.
- Set a sell stop order below the low of the bearish pin bar pattern.
- Menetapkan stop loss pada tahap rintangan di atas lilin kemasukan.
- Tetapkan sasaran ambil keuntungan pada ayunan terbaru rendah.
Pin Bar Patterns are high probability reversal candlestick patterns. Walau bagaimanapun, it should not be traded haphazardly at any location on the price chart. Where these patterns form is crucial. Pin bar patterns forming on support or resistance levels tends to work better than patterns that form on a void in the chart. This is because there is a support or resistance level that it is pushing against.
This strategy simply puts structure in a trade setup which many range traders already do and simplifies the process with the use of the Zigzag Color indicator and the Find Pin Bars indicator.
Forex Trading Strategies Arahan Pemasangan
Zigzag Pin Bar Melantun Strategi Dagangan Forex – MT5 adalah gabungan MetaTrader 5 (MT5) penunjuk(s) dan template.
Intipati strategi forex ini adalah untuk mengubah data sejarah yang terkumpul dan isyarat perdagangan.
Zigzag Pin Bar Melantun Strategi Dagangan Forex – MT5 memberi peluang untuk mengesan pelbagai keunikan dan corak dalam dinamik harga yang tidak dapat dilihat dengan mata kasar.
Berdasarkan maklumat ini, peniaga boleh menganggap pergerakan harga lagi dan menyesuaikan strategi ini dengan sewajarnya.
MetaTrader Forex yang disyorkan 5 Platform Dagangan
- Percuma $30 Untuk Memulakan Dagangan dengan serta-merta
- Bonus Deposit sehingga $5,000
- Program Kesetiaan Tanpa Had
- Anugerah Memenangi Broker Perdagangan
How to install Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategy – MT5?
- Download Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategy – MT5.zip
- *Salin fail mq5 dan ex5 ke Direktori MetaTrader anda / Pakar / Penunjuk /
- Salin fail TPL (Template) untuk Direktori Metatrader anda / template /
- Memulakan atau memulakan semula Pelanggan Metatrader anda
- Pilih Carta dan Jangkamasa di mana anda mahu untuk menguji strategi forex anda
- Klik kanan pada carta dagangan anda dan berlegar pada “Template”
- Move right to select Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategy – MT5
- You will see Zigzag Pin Bar Bounce Forex Trading Strategy – MT5 boleh didapati di Carta anda
*Nota: Tidak semua strategi forex datang dengan fail mq5 / ex5. Sesetengah templat telah diintegrasikan dengan Petunjuk MT5 dari Platform MetaTrader.
Klik di sini di bawah untuk muat turun: