Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy
- 1 Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy
- 1.1 The Cloud
- 1.2 The Kijun
- 1.3 Trading Strategy Concept
- 1.4 Beli (Long) Persediaan perdagangan
- 1.5 Jual (Pendek) Persediaan perdagangan
- 1.6 kesimpulan
Indicators are supposed to be tools that could help traders create consistent profits. Walau bagaimanapun, in many cases it does more harm than good. This is because most indicators, when used as a single basis for decision making, could sometimes have a low probability of success. Walau bagaimanapun, there are some indicators that seem to do well.
The Ichimoku Cloud trading indicator is one of the few indicators that could create a consistent profitable return as a standalone indicator. This is because although the Ichimoku Cloud indicator is a standalone indicator, it has many different moving average based components that could help traders have a heads up on their decision making.
hari ini, we will be discussing an Ichimoku Cloud based strategy that makes use of three of its main components.
Kumo, otherwise known as the cloud, is a major component of the Ichimoku Cloud indicator. It is composed of two components, the Senkou Span A or Kumo Up and the Senkou Span B or Kumo Down. The Senkou Span A is considered as the leading line while Senkou Span B is considered as the lagging line. When combined together, the space in between the two lines become the Kumo or the Cloud. Dalam pasaran yang bullish, the Senkou Span A will be above the Senkou Span B, while in a bearish market condition, the Senkou Span A will go below the Senkou Span B. This is usually used as the main long-term trend filter.
The Kijun is also a major component of the Ichimoku Cloud. It is traditionally used in conjunction with the Tenkan-sen as a traditional crossover strategy would be used.
The Kijun is also based on a moving average, however the computation is quite different. It indicates a relatively fast moving average. Malah, it shares the same characteristics as a 20 or 25-period moving average.
Trading Strategy Concept
In a trending market condition, many traders would trade on the retrace of price in order to enter the trending market at a relatively better price. Many trend traders would use a relatively fast moving average in order to measure if the market has retraced deep enough to their liking. One of the most common moving average used as a measure for a retrace is the 20-period moving average. Because the Kijun shares similarities with the 20-period moving average, it also works well as a measure for a retrace.
Walau bagaimanapun, before we go taking trades on the retrace on the Kijun, we should be able to identify if the market is trending. Untuk membuat ini, we will be using the Kumo as our trend filter. We will only be taking buy trades if the Senkou Span A is above the Senkou Span B, which means the market is bullish. Sebaliknya, we will be trading sell trades if the lines are stacked in reverse, meaning the market is bearish.
Aside from this, we should also note the location of the Kijun in relation to the cloud. Di pasaran yang menaik, the Kijun should stay above the cloud for most of the time, semasa pasaran menurun, the Kijun should stay below the cloud most of the time.
If our criteria for determining a trending market is met, we then take our trades based on the behavior of price as it retraces back to the Kijun. Price should retrace back to the Kijun, close inside the area between the Kijun and the cloud, then close back outside the Kijun indicating that the trend has resumed.
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
Template: 5-minit, 15-minit, 1-jam, 4-jam dan setiap hari carta
Pasangan mata wang: mana-mana
Sesi Trading: mana-mana
Beli (Long) Persediaan perdagangan
- The Senkou Span A (Sandy Brown) should be above the Senkou Span B (Thistle) indicating that the market is on a long-term bullish trend
- The Kijun should stay above the cloud for most of the time
- Wait for price to retrace below the Kijun and go near or touch the Kumo
- Wait for price to close back above the Kijun indicating that the trend has resumed
- Enter a buy order when price closes back above the Kijun
- Tetapkan henti kerugian pada sokongan di bawah candle kemasukan
- Close the trade as soon as price closes back below the Kijun
Jual (Pendek) Persediaan perdagangan
- The Senkou Span A (Sandy Brown) should be below the Senkou Span B (Thistle) indicating that the market is on a long-term bearish trend
- The Kijun should stay below the cloud for most of the time
- Wait for price to retrace above the Kijun and go near or touch the Kumo
- Wait for price to close back below the Kijun indicating that the trend has resumed
- Enter a sell order when price closes back below the Kijun
- Tetapkan henti kerugian pada rintangan di atas candle kemasukan
- Close the trade as soon as price closes back above the Kijun
There are many ways to trade the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator. Walau bagaimanapun, this is one of the simpler ways to trade it.
This strategy works well in catching the second thrust of a trend. On a typical trending market condition, the market tends to have two to three, sometimes four thrusts, much like the wave theory. Walau bagaimanapun, when using the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator, the first wave is usually what causes price to cross over the Kumo and reverse it. Atas sebab ini, what we often see is just the second and third retrace. Walau bagaimanapun, as price trends, the third or subsequent thrusts become smaller and smaller. You may opt to still take trades on the third retrace, or second touch on the Kijun but the first retrace to the Kijun is often the most powerful. juga, on a very strong trend, price may just go near the Kijun but never really touch it. Dalam kes ini, you must still count it as a retrace to avoid taking overextended entries. The samples above shows several cases when price did retrace but never closed in between the Kijun and the Kumo right after the second wave.
Forex Trading Systems Arahan Pemasangan
Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) penunjuk(s) dan template.
Intipati sistem forex ini adalah untuk mengubah data sejarah yang terkumpul dan isyarat perdagangan.
Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Berdasarkan maklumat ini, peniaga boleh menganggap pergerakan harga lagi dan menyesuaikan sistem ini dengan sewajarnya.
MetaTrader Forex yang disyorkan 5 Platform Dagangan
- Percuma $30 Untuk Memulakan Dagangan dengan serta-merta
- Bonus Deposit sehingga $5,000
- Program Kesetiaan Tanpa Had
- Anugerah Memenangi Broker Perdagangan
How to install Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- Salin mq4 dan EX4 fail ke Direktori Metatrader anda / Pakar / Penunjuk /
- Salin fail TPL (Template) untuk Direktori Metatrader anda / template /
- Memulakan atau memulakan semula Pelanggan Metatrader anda
- Pilih Carta dan Jangkamasa di mana anda mahu untuk menguji sistem forex anda
- Klik kanan pada carta dagangan anda dan berlegar pada “Template”
- Move right to select Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Kijun Stop and Go Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Nota: Tidak semua strategi forex datang dengan mq4 fail / EX4. Beberapa template telah diintegrasikan dengan Petunjuk MT4 dari Platform MetaTrader.
Klik di sini di bawah untuk muat turun: