Technical traders often use a variety of trading indicators in order to implement their strategy. Often traders would be using indicators that determine trend direction and potential trend reversals. Walau bagaimanapun, not all trading indicators are made equal. Some work while some don’t. Some are profitable, some are not. Some indicators are just simply better than others.
The Ichimoku Cloud indicator is one of those indicators that have been proven to be profitable in the long-term even as a standalone indicator. This strategy makes use of the strengths of the Ichimoku Cloud indicator in order to profit from the market consistently.
Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen
- 1 Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen
- 2 Penunjuk BT1
- 3 Penunjuk BSTrend
- 4 Strategi Perdagangan
- 5 Kesimpulan
The Ichimoku Cloud indicator is one of the indicators that has been proven to be a profitable standalone indicator even when used in the long-term. This is probably due to the fact that it somehow gives traders a more complete picture with regards to the trend direction.
The Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen is probably the most important pair of lines in the Ichimoku Cloud indicator. The two indicators represent the short and mid-term trends and are the lines that are mainly used as entry signals.
The Kijun-sen represents the longer-term trend of the two and is often referred to as the signal line. The Tenkan-sen on the other hand represents the short-term trend and is often called the conversion line. Trade signals are generated based on the crossing over of the two indicators. A buy signal is generated whenever the Tenkan-sen crosses above the Kijun-sen, while a sell signal is generated whenever the Tenkan-sen crosses below the Kijun-sen line.
The BT1 indicator is a custom trend indicator that attempts to predict the direction of the short-term trend. It does this by overlaying a line on the candlesticks. These lines change color whenever it detects a trend change on the short-term trend. Untuk templat ini, we have set the lines to be drawn blue whenever the trend is bullish and yellow if the trend is bearish.
This indicator acts on the short-term trend and responds much like the Gann HiLo and the Heiken-Ashi Candlestick indicators. These types of indicators tend to act as good entry signals for short-term trades and are also good early warnings for short-term trend reversals.
The BSTrend indicator is a custom indicator which helps traders identify trend direction. It does this by printing bars that changes colors. Bullish bars are printed sky blue while bearish bars are printed violet. This indicator is binary in nature and prints bars that are either +1 Atau -1. This binary characteristic of the indicator makes it an excellent trend direction filter. This allows traders to objectively determine trend direction without much confusion.
This strategy is a crossover strategy based on the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines of the Ichimoku Cloud indicator. Walau bagaimanapun, we will also be using the BT1 and BSTrend indicators as complimentary indicators that serve different purposes within this strategy.
The BT1 indicator would determine the short-term trend and would act as a confirmation of the trade signal provided by the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines crossover. Selain daripada ini, the BT1 indicator would also serve as an early short-term trend reversal which would allow us to exit the trade earlier prior to the actual short-term trend reversal.
The BSTrend indicator would serve as the longer-term trend filter. Trade signals that are not in agreement with the BSTrend indicator would not be considered as this would mean that the trends are not aligned. Selain daripada ini, the BSTrend would also be an exit signal as there are instances when the BSTrend would also indicate a trend reversal prior to the crossing over of the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen.
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- Risk: 3
- tempoh: 12
Tempoh masa: 4-carta jam dan harian
Pasangan Mata Wang: pasangan utama dan kecil
Sesi Dagangan: Tokyo, Sesi London dan New York
Beli Persediaan Perdagangan
- The BSTrend indicator should be printing sky blue bars indicating a bullish trend
- The BT1 indicator should be printing blue lines on the candlesticks indicating a bullish short-term trend
- The Tenkan-sen line (merah) should cross above the Kijun-sen line (biru) menunjukkan pembalikan trend menaik
- Masukkan perintah membeli di kuala syarat di atas
- Menetapkan stop loss pada tahap sokongan di bawah lilin kemasukan
- Close the trade as soon as the BT1 indicator draws a yellow line on the candlesticks
- Close the trade as soon as the BSTrend indicator prints a violet bar
Jual Persediaan Perdagangan
- The BSTrend indicator should be printing violet bars indicating a bearish trend
- The BT1 indicator should be printing yellow lines on the candlesticks indicating a bearish short-term trend
- The Tenkan-sen line (merah) should cross below the Kijun-sen line (biru) menunjukkan pembalikan trend menurun
- Masukkan perintah jual di kuala syarat di atas
- Set the stop loss on the resistance level below the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the BT1 indicator draws a blue line on the candlesticks
- Close the trade as soon as the BSTrend indicator prints a sky blue bar
The Ichimoku Cross Forex Trading Strategy is a high probability crossover strategy. Using the Ichimoku Cloud indicator alone is already a profitable trading strategy. Including the BT1 and BSTrend custom indicators as a confirmation increases the probability of a winning trade, due to the alignment of the short-term and long-term trends.
This strategy allows for a relatively higher win rate while at the same time allows winning trades to run longer, which could result in high yielding trades. Trading this strategy with a sound money management system would allow traders to consistently profit from the market over the long-term.
Arahan Pemasangan Strategi Dagangan Forex
Ichimoku Cross Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Penunjuk(S) dan template.
Etipati strategi forex ini adalah untuk mengubah data sejarah terkumpul dan isyarat perdagangan.
Ichimoku Cross Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Berdasarkan maklumat ini, peniaga boleh menganggap pergerakan harga selanjutnya dan menyesuaikan strategi ini dengan sewajarnya.
MetaTrader Forex yang disyorkan 4 Platform Dagangan
- Percuma $50 Untuk Memulakan Dagangan dengan serta-merta! (Keuntungan Boleh Dikeluarkan)
- Bonus Deposit sehingga $5,000
- Program Kesetiaan Tanpa Had
- Broker Forex Yang Memenangi Anugerah
- Bonus Eksklusif Tambahan Sepanjang Tahun
Platform Dagangan Pilihan yang Disyorkan
- Percuma +50% Bonus Untuk Mula Berdagang Serta-merta
- 9.6 Penilaian Keseluruhan!
- Dikreditkan secara automatik ke Akaun Anda
- Tiada Istilah Tersembunyi
- Terima Usa Residents
How to install Ichimoku Cross Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Ichimoku Cross Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Salin fail mq4 dan ex4 ke Direktori MetaTrader anda / Pakar / Penunjuk /
- Salin fail tpl (Template) ke Direktori MetaTrader anda / Template /
- Mulakan atau mulakan semula Klien MetaTrader anda
- Pilih Carta dan Tempoh Masa di mana anda mahu menguji strategi forex anda
- Klik kanan pada carta dagangan anda dan hover pada “Template”
- Move right to select Ichimoku Cross Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Ichimoku Cross Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Ambil perhatian: Tidak semua strategi forex datang dengan fail mq4 / ex4. Sesetengah templat telah diintegrasikan dengan Petunjuk MT4 dari Platform MetaTrader.
Klik di sini di bawah untuk muat turun: