Many traders have a competitive nature. Oleh itu, oleh itu, most traders would seek for perfection. They would look for the perfect strategy, one which would never let them lose. They would get attracted to ambitious strategies that claim to have 90% win rates or even more. Some would look to hedging strategies that should never let them lose, which is possible yet is very risky.
What many new traders do not understand is that trading is all about probabilities. It is not about having a perfect strategy that should never let you lose a single cent. It is not about finding trading’s Holy Grail. Rather it is about letting the law of large numbers work in your favor. It is about letting the law of probabilities work in your favor.
One of the ways traders find a setup that has a high win probability is by looking for confluences. It is when multiple factors point towards the same direction that many traders would take the same trade direction although with different hypotheses. Although the reason for taking the trade might be different, the results would often seem like a self-fulfilling prophecy. As traders take the trade in the same direction, momentum builds up causing price to confirm the trade setups.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trading strategy which is based on confluences. It creates trade setups based on indicators that is also based on confluences. It also uses indicators that are complementary, which allows traders to decisively make trading decisions based on a high probability trade setup.
DiDi Index is a trend following indicator which is derived from modified moving averages. It bases its plotting of its oscillator lines on the crossover of three moving average lines. Traders can modify the indicator by changing the lengths of the underlying moving averages on the its “Inputs” tab.
It is an oscillator type of indicator which plots two lines on its own window. These two lines can oscillate from positive to negative and vice versa. The dodger blue line represents the faster moving line, while the red line represents the slower line.
Trend direction is simply based on how the two oscillator lines overlap. If the dodger blue line is above the red line, the trend is considered bullish. Bersetuju dengan perkara yang sama, if the dodger blue line is below the red line, the trend is considered bearish. Oleh itu, oleh itu, trend reversal signals are generated whenever the two lines crossover.
Anak Panah Penunjuk
The Indicator Arrows is a trend reversal signal indicator which is based on the confluence of multiple underlying indicators.
Its underlying indicators are the moving averages, Moving Average Convergence Divergence dan (Macd), Purata Bergerak Oscillator (kelapan), Stochastic Oscillator, Indeks Kekuatan Relatif (RSI), Indeks Channel komoditi (RSI), Purata Indeks Pergerakan Terarah (ADX), and Relative Vigor Index (RVI).
Considering that this indicator is based on the confluence of a variety of widely used technical indicators, the signals it produces should be very reliable. Based on how the signals are plotted, this indicator does seem to be very promising. It could pinpoint specific points on the chart where price did reverse. It does seem to produce high probability trend reversal signals.
It indicates potential trend reversal points by plotting an arrow pointing the direction of the trend reversal.
This trading strategy trades on confluences between the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows, while at the same time being aligned with the long-term trend.
Mengenalpasti trend jangka panjang, kami akan menggunakan Purata Bergerak Eksponen 200 tempoh (EMA). Trend direction will be based on the general location of price action in relation to the 200 Talian EMA, serta cerun 200 Talian EMA. Price action should also confirm the trend direction based on the pattern of its swing points. Signals are only considered valid when it is aligned with the long-term trend.
As soon as the long-term trend is identified, we can now identify valid signals based on the confluence of the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows. On the DiDi Index, signals are simply based on the crossover of the dodger blue and red lines. On the Indicator Arrows, signals are simply based on an arrow being plotted. These signals should be closely aligned in order to be considered valid.
- 200 EMA
Tempoh Masa Pilihan: 1-Jam, 4-carta jam dan harian
Pasangan Mata Wang: FX majors, kanak-kanak bawah umur dan salib
Sesyen Trading: Tokyo, Sesi London dan New York
Beli Persediaan Perdagangan
- Tindakan harga hendaklah di atas 200 Talian EMA.
- 2 200 Talian EMA perlu cerun.
- Price action swing points should form a rising pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross above the red line.
- Anak Panah Penunjuk harus merancang anak panah yang menunjuk ke atas.
- Masukkan pesanan belian pada pengesahan syarat-syarat ini.
- Tetapkan henti kerugian pada sokongan di bawah candle kemasukan.
- Tutup perdagangan sebaik sahaja Anak Panah Penunjuk merancang anak panah menunjuk ke bawah.
Jual Persediaan Perdagangan
- Tindakan harga harus berada di bawah 200 Talian EMA.
- 2 200 Talian EMA perlu cerun ke bawah.
- Price action swing points should form a falling pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross below the red line.
- Anak Panah Penunjuk harus merancang anak panah yang menunjuk ke bawah.
- Masukkan pesanan jual pada pengesahan syarat-syarat ini.
- Tetapkan henti kerugian pada rintangan di atas candle kemasukan.
- Tutup perdagangan sebaik sahaja Anak Panah Penunjuk merancang anak panah menunjuk ke atas.
Strategi perdagangan ini adalah strategi perdagangan kebarangkalian yang tinggi. When used in the right market condition, it tends to produce trade setups that have a very high probability of resulting in a winning trade.
It also combines long-term trends with mid-term retracements and trend-reversals. These setups could occur multiple times in a trend. Walau bagaimanapun, if the signals produced are late in a long-term trend, there is a higher probability that the trend may actually reverse.
Traders should find the balance between identifying clearly established trends and taking trade setups that are not too late in a trend. Traders who can do this can use this strategy to consistently profit from the market.
Arahan Pemasangan Strategi Dagangan Forex
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Penunjuk(S) dan template.
Etipati strategi forex ini adalah untuk mengubah data sejarah terkumpul dan isyarat perdagangan.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Berdasarkan maklumat ini, peniaga boleh menganggap pergerakan harga selanjutnya dan menyesuaikan strategi ini dengan sewajarnya.
MetaTrader Forex yang disyorkan 4 Platform Dagangan
- Percuma $50 Untuk Memulakan Dagangan dengan serta-merta! (Keuntungan Boleh Dikeluarkan)
- Bonus Deposit sehingga $5,000
- Program Kesetiaan Tanpa Had
- Broker Forex Yang Memenangi Anugerah
- Bonus Eksklusif Tambahan Sepanjang Tahun
How to install DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Salin fail mq4 dan ex4 ke Direktori MetaTrader anda / Pakar / Penunjuk /
- Salin fail tpl (Template) ke Direktori MetaTrader anda / Template /
- Mulakan atau mulakan semula Klien MetaTrader anda
- Pilih Carta dan Tempoh Masa di mana anda mahu menguji strategi forex anda
- Klik kanan pada carta dagangan anda dan hover pada “Template”
- Move right to select DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Ambil perhatian: Tidak semua strategi forex datang dengan fail mq4 / ex4. Sesetengah templat telah diintegrasikan dengan Petunjuk MT4 dari Platform MetaTrader.
Klik di sini di bawah untuk muat turun: