CCI OBOS Crossover signal indicator applies Overbought/Oversold (OBOS) and standard CCI indicators. The indicator places signal labels to the price chart when crossing these indicator lines.
Terdapat lima input:
- OBOS period – OBOS calculation period
- tempoh CCI – CCI calculation period
- Use OB/OS filter – use the filter by overbought/oversold levels (Yes/No)
- terlebih beli – overbought level
- terlebih jual – oversold level
When crossing the Up OBOS line by CCI upwards, yang hijau label is placed on the candle open price
When crossing the Up OBOS line by CCI downwards, yang merah label is placed on the candle open price
If Down OBOS line is below the oversold level, only buy labels are placed
If Up OBOS line exceeds the overbought level, only sell labels are placed
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
CCI OBOS Crossover MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CCI OBOS Crossover MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
MetaTrader Forex yang disyorkan 5 Platform Dagangan:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
How to install CCI OBOS Crossover MT5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download CCI OBOS Crossover MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy CCI OBOS Crossover MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CCI OBOS Crossover MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CCI OBOS Crossover MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove CCI OBOS Crossover MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download: