ACD that uses a new version of QWMA moving average for calculation …
After some experiments it turned out that qwma can be a kind of a “chameleon”. Depending on the “spped” parameter it can be :
Speed equal to 2 is the basic value (or parabolic weighted moving average – whatever name is used).
Speed 1 is equal to linear weighted moving average (LWMA)
Speed 0 is equal to simple moving average (SMA)
And in between and above, for each new speed it is a sort of an no-named (yet) average. So, after all, we have now a completely new “family” of average. The higher the “speed” parameter value, the faster the “qwma”. That qwma is used by this macd to calculate a whole ne set of possible macd(s) that, since some of the qwma(s) do not have a name at all, also are a complete novelty as a new kind of a macd not existed before
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MACD using QWMA – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: