MA slope presents the slope of a Moving Average line. The indicator displays a colored Moving Average, the color of which depends on the point value of the MA slope between two key points of the Moving Average.
It has five input parameters:
- Period – calculation period
- Method – calculation method
- Applied price – price used for calculations
- Slope – the threshold slope value in points, after which the MA color changes
- Slope length – shift in bars of the first key point from the current bar, used to determine the slope value (difference between these points)
MA = MovingAverage(Applied price, Period, Method)
Diff = MA – PrevMA
PrevMA – MovingAverage(Applied price, Period, Method) Slope length bars ago
- If Diff is greater than Slope
The MA color is green
- If Diff is less than -Slope
The MA color is red
MA is gray
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
MA Slope MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MA Slope MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- International broker with 24/7 support.
- Over 12,000 assets, including Stocks, Indices, Forex.
- Fastest order execution and spreads from 0 pips.
- Bonuses up to $50,000 starting from the first deposit.
- Demo accounts for testing trading strategies.
How to install MA Slope MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download MA Slope MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy MA Slope MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MA Slope MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MA Slope MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MA Slope MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MA Slope MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: