SSRC 132 Strategy Scalping Forex
- 1 SSRC 132 Strategy Scalping Forex
- 1.1 Long-Period Moving Averages for Longer-Term Trend
- 1.2 Trading Strategy Concept
- 1.3 Kirrîn (Dirêj) Trade Setup
- 1.4 Firotin (Nizm) Trade Setup
- 1.5 Xelasî
Scalp with a long-term trend!
Many professional day traders and scalpers approach trading by aligning themselves with the bigger picture trend while making profit on the minor gyrations of the market. Although this is not required but it is a very smart thing to do. Going with a longer-term trend while trading on the smaller gyrations would improve the probability of a trade setup being successful. But how should we do it?
Some traders do this by looking at a bigger timeframe. Bo nimûne, if scalping on the minute chart, some traders would zoom out to maybe the 15-minute or 1-hour chart. Some day traders, when trading on the 5-minute chart or 15-minute chart would look at the 1-hour, 4-hour or maybe even the daily chart. Some would just zoom out to the smallest candles possible to fit as much of it on the screen and get a feel on the general direction of the trade. These are just a few of the ways looking at the long-term trend is done. There are definitely more ways to do this.
Long-Period Moving Averages for Longer-Term Trend
One of the more simplistic ways to determine the long-term trend is by using a moving average that takes into account more candles. This could be a 100, 200 or even 500 period moving average. These are just some of the more widely used moving averages for longer-term trends.
Determining the trend using these moving averages is typically done by determining the location of price in relation to the moving average. If price is above it, then the long-term trend is said to be bullish. If it is below it, then bearish.
Bi karanîna vê rêbazê, it is more objective and is easier to determine the long-term trend based on rules instead of relying on gutfeel. It also allows the trader to look at just one chart and have an idea of what the long-term trend is indicating.
Trading Strategy Concept
This strategy uses a 132-period Exponential Moving Average (ZIKMAKÎ) as a basis to determine the long-term trend, which serves as a filter.
Heger ku buhaya e li ser 132 ZIKMAKÎ, we will consider the market as bullish on the long-term. Ji ber vê, we will only be taking buy trades. Heger ku buhaya e li jêr ew, wê hingê bazar hirç tê hesibandin, and only sell trades will be taken.
Signals will be determined by the SSRC nîşana custom. Ew SSRC indicator is an oscillating indicator which moves around a midline on zero. It is a bounded indicator with an overbought and oversold marker at +/- 0.75 û 0.9, and a limit at +/- 1.3. This oscillating indicator also draws very smoothly. It also tends to flatten out when the market seems too bullish or bearish and only starts to bend when the trend is about to end.
We will be taking trades in the direction of the 132 EMA when the market is overextended based on the SSRC nîşana. The entry signal is taken when the SSRC line crosses back from an overextended area to the +/- 0.9 mark. The trade is then exited when the SSRC line starts to bend back.
Di dîrokê de:
- 132-heyama navînî ya berbiçav Exponential (zêr)
Timeframe: 5-minute chart
Danişîna Bazirganî: herçiyek
Exchange Pair: herçiyek
Kirrîn (Dirêj) Trade Setup
- Divê biha li jorê be 132 ZIKMAKÎ
- Price should start to retrace towards the 132 ZIKMAKÎ
- Wait for the SSRC line to oversold as price retraces
- Wait for the SSRC line to cross above the -0.9 mark
- Enter a buy order on the confluence of the above rules
- Set the stop loss at the nearest support below the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as price bends back down
Firotin (Nizm) Trade Setup
- Divê bihayê jêrîn bin 132 ZIKMAKÎ
- Price should start to retrace towards the 132 ZIKMAKÎ
- Wait for the SSRC line to overbought as price retraces
- Wait for the SSRC line to cross below the +0.9 mark
- Enter a sell order on the confluence of the above rules
- Set the stop loss at the nearest resistance above the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as price bends back up
This strategy is a scalping strategy which allows a trader to trade with the long-term trend by using the 132-period EMA.
The SSRC indicator is also effective in determining excellent in determining trade entries and exits. Because of the overextended areas marked by the SSRC indicator, traders could determine if price is at a bargain when trading with the trend. Ji alîyek dî, because the SSRC indicator tends to flatten out when price trends, it also allows the trader to hold on to the trade up to near the end of the short-term trend. This allows for a high reward-risk ratio trading strategy due to the entries and exits, while retaining a high win-loss ratio because of the 132 EMA filter.
Forex Trading Systems Dîrektîfên Sazkirinê
SSRC 132 Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) nîşana(s) û şablonê.
Karê vê sîstemê forex e bo veguherandina welat dîrokê de bi dest xistî û bi zelalî û bazirganîkirin.
SSRC 132 Forex Scalping Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Li gorî vê agahiyê, esnaf dikarin tevgera price bêtir bawer dikin û bi rastkirina vê sîstemê li gorî.
Forex Metatrader pêşniyar kirin 5 Platforma Bazirganiyê
- Belaş $50 Ku Tavilê Dest bi Bazirganiyê bikin
- Bonus spartinê heya $5,000
- Bernameya Dilsoziya Bêsînor
- Brokerê Bazirganî yê Xelatgirtî
How to install SSRC 132 Strategy Scalping Forex?
- Download SSRC 132 Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 û ex4 files to Directory Metatrader te / pispor / nîşanekan /
- Copy file KiyA (Şablon) ji bo Directory Metatrader te / (şablon) /
- Destpêk an Metatrader Client xwe dîsa vekin
- Hilbijêre Chart û Timeframe cihê ku tu dixwazî ji bo ceribandina sîstema forex te
- Mafê li ser chart ji ticareta xwe click û hover li ser “Şablon”
- Move right to select SSRC 132 Strategy Scalping Forex
- You will see SSRC 132 Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
*Not: Ne hemû stratejiyên forex bi mq4 files / ex4 were. Hinek ji niha ve bi nîşaneyên MT4 ji Platforma Metatrader yekpare.
Ji bo dakêşanê li vir bikirtînin: