Trend following strategies are probably one of the easiest types of strategies to implement. It is rule based, easy to understand, and with the right type of market, could work well for many traders.
There are many different types of trend following strategies. There are the moving average crossover strategies, some would use naked chart price action and some trendlines, while others would use technical indicators.
Of those mentioned, the use of technical indicators is probably one of the easiest ways to do trend following. This is because technical indicators make it easy for traders to follow rules and removes much of the guess work from the process.
The MACD Fx Line Forex Trading Strategy is a custom technical indicator-based trend following strategy. This allows traders to follow and implement a trading strategy that works well on the forex markets.
Hevgirtin û Divergence ya Navînî Movin
The Moving Average Convergence and Divergence or MACD is a widely used technical indicator. Tewra bi sadebûna xwe jî, many professional traders who have been using it have made money using MACD based strategies and technical analysis.
The MACD is an oscillating indicator which is based on three moving averages. The first two moving averages are Exponential Moving Averages (ZIKMAKÎ) and has one EMA is faster than the other. The slower EMA is then subtracted from the faster EMA. The difference of the two is then plotted on the MACD’s chart, usually as a histogram. Paşan, another moving average is used as a signal line. This is usually a Simple Moving Average (Lîse).
There are many ways to trade the MACD. One way is to use the crossing over of the either the signal line or the histogram on the midline. If using the histogram cross on the midline, the strategy would still technically be a crossover strategy since it is based on the difference of two moving averages.
Another way to trade it is by trading the crossing over of the histogram and the signal line. Buy signals are generated when the histograms cross above the signal line and sell signals if it is the inverse.
The midline could also be used as a trade filter. This is because price typically goes back to the mean, the MACD would also usually go back to the midline. This is popular among mean reversion type of traders.
Paşan, there are those who use the MACD as a basis for divergences. These are the disagreements between the peaks and troughs of an oscillating indicator and the price action.
FX Line Indicator
The Fx Line Indicator is a custom indicator based on a modified moving average. This technical indicator paints a moving average line on the price chart, which changes color every time the line changes slope direction. If the line is sloping up, it is painted blue. If the line is sloping down, it is painted white.
This is based on the idea that one of the ways to determine trend direction using a moving average line is based on the direction of its slope. Moving averages are considered bullish whenever it is sloping up, and bearish whenever it is sloping down. The steeper di kaşê re, trend bihêztir. Flatter slopes on the other hand are common on choppy markets.
Trading Strategy Concept
The MACD Fx Line Forex Trading Strategy produces trading signals based on the convergence of the MACD histogram crossover of the midline and the Fx Line’s slope direction.
Individually, these technical indicators, although not perfect, could produce trades that results in high yielding trade setups. Dema bi hev re tevî hev, the setups tend to have a better win rate, while improving further the yields of profitable trades. This is because trades are exited before the market fully reverses. This prevents traders from giving up much of the profit back to the market.
Di dîrokê de:
Timeframe: 1-seet, 4-saetê de û rojane charts
Exchange Pair: cot û mezin
Danişîna Bazirganî: Tokyo, Danişînên London û New York
Kirrîn (Dirêj) Trade Setup
- The Fx Line Indicator should be painting a blue moving average indicating a bullish market bias
- Enter a buy order as soon as the MACD histogram crosses above the midline indicating a bullish signal
- Windahiya sekinandinê di asta piştgiriyê de li binê mûmê têketinê saz bikin
- Close the trade as soon as the Fx Line Indicator changes to white indicating a probable bearish trend reversal
Firotin (Nizm) Trade Setup
- The Fx Line Indicator should be painting a white moving average indicating a bearish market bias
- Enter a sell order as soon as the MACD histogram crosses below the midline indicating a bearish signal
- Windabûna rawestînê li ser asta berxwedanê li jor qendîla têketinê saz bikin
- Close the trade as soon as the Fx Line Indicator changes to blue indicating a probable bullish trend reversal
The MACD Fx Line Forex Trading Strategy is an excellent trend following strategy, which allows traders to objectively identify entry points based on the markets trend direction. This trading strategy would usually result to high return trade setups, which could profit returns on the risk of 3:1 an bêtir.
There are cases however when the market doesn’t trend long enough and would reverse too soon. This is common on range bound and choppy market conditions. Avoid using this strategy on such conditions. Di ber, implement this strategy on markets and pairs which have a strong tendency to trend.
Rêwerzên Sazkirinê Stratejiyên Bazirganiya Forex
MACD FX Line Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) nîşana(s) û şablonê.
Esasê vê stratejiya forex e bo veguherandina welat dîrokê de bi dest xistî û bi zelalî û bazirganîkirin.
MACD FX Line Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Li gorî vê agahiyê, esnaf dikarin tevgera price bêtir bawer dikin û eyar ev stratejî li gorî.
Pêşniyar kirin Forex MetaTrader 4 Platforma Bazirganiyê
- Belaş $50 Ku Tavilê Dest bi Bazirganiyê bikin! (Karê Vekêşanê)
- Bonus spartinê heya $5,000
- Bernameya Dilsoziya Bêsînor
- Serkeftina Xelata Forex Broker
- Bonusên Exclusive Additional Seranserê Salê
>> Daxwaza Xwe Bikin $50 Bonus Li vir <<
Ji bo Rêbernameya Vekirina Hesabê Brokera XM-a Gav-Bi-gav li vir bikirtînin
How to install MACD FX Line Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download MACD FX Line Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 û ex4 files to Directory Metatrader te / pispor / nîşanekan /
- Copy file KiyA (Şablon) ji bo Directory Metatrader te / (şablon) /
- Destpêk an Metatrader Client xwe dîsa vekin
- Hilbijêre Chart û Timeframe cihê ku tu dixwazî ji bo ceribandinê stratejiya forex te
- Mafê li ser chart ji ticareta xwe click û hover li ser “Şablon”
- Move right to select MACD FX Line Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see MACD FX Line Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Not: Ne hemû stratejiyên forex bi mq4 files / ex4 were. Hinek ji niha ve bi nîşaneyên MT4 ji Platforma Metatrader yekpare.
Ji bo dakêşanê li vir bikirtînin: