Introduction to the Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator
- 1 Introduction to the Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator
- 2 What is the Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator?
- 3 How the Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator Works?
- 4 How to use the Hull Moving Average – Nîşana HMA ji bo MT5
- 5 Xelasî
Traditional moving average lines such as the Simple Moving Average (Lîse) often have a couple of weaknesses. They are either too lagging or too erratic. Traders try to compensate for these weaknesses by adjusting the number of bars which the moving average line would calculate for. Lebê, adjusting the number of bars used only moves the characteristics of the moving average line along a spectrum of being too lagging or too erratic. The Hull Moving Average was developed to address these weaknesses.
What is the Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator?
The Hull Moving Average or HMA Indicator is a trend following technical indicator which is based on a modified version of a moving average line.
The Hull Moving Average uses a formula that reduces the lag that is prevalent in most moving average lines. At the same time it also plots a relatively smooth moving average line. This creates a moving average line which is responsive and reliable at the same time.
This version of the HMA Indicator plots a line which changes color. It plots a purple line to indicate a bullish trend direction and a red line to indicate a bearish trend direction.
How the Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator Works?
The Hull Moving Average uses a couple of Weighted Moving Averages (WMA) within its formula. One has a specified number of periods used in its calculation while the other has half of the number of periods of the first WMA. The first WMA is then multiplied by two, then the second WMA is subtracted from the product.
HMA = WMA (2 x WMA(n/2) − WMA(n)), sqrt(n))
The color of the HMA line is dependent on the slope of the line. It plots a purple line if the HMA line slopes up and a red HMA line if the line slopes down.
How to use the Hull Moving Average – Nîşana HMA ji bo MT5
The HMA Indicator has a couple of variables which can be adjusted within its indicator settings.
“Moving average period” refers to the number of periods the HMA Indicator would use for its formula.
“Horizontal shift of the average in bars” allows users to shift the moving average line forward or back.
The HMA Indicator can be used as a trend reversal entry signal. Lebê, divê ew bi nîşanên din ên analîzên teknîkî re têkildar be.
Sazkirina Bazirganiyê bikirin
Open a buy order if the HMA line changes to purple coming from a support area.
Set the take profit target at a logical resistance level.
Sazkirina Bazirganî bifroşin
Open a sell order if the HMA line changes to red coming from a resistance area.
Set the take profit target at a logical support level.
The HMA Indicator is one of the most effective trend following indicators which is based on a modified moving average line. It can be effectively used as a trend reversal signal or a trend direction filter. Lebê, it is best used in confluence with other technical analysis indications as it is not accurate enough to be used as a standalone signal indicator.
Nîşaneyên MT5 – Talîmatên Dakêşanê
Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator for MT5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) nîşana û naveroka vê nîşana teknîkî veguherîna daneya dîroka berhevkirî ye.
Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator for MT5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Li gorî vê agahiyê, bazirgan dikarin tevgera bihayê bêtir bigirin û li gorî wê stratejiya xwe sererast bikin. Ji bo Stratejiyên MT5 li vir bikirtînin
Pêşniyar kirin Forex MetaTrader 5 Platformên Bazirganiyê
#1 – Bazara XM
- Belaş $50 Ku Tavilê Dest bi Bazirganiyê bikin! (Karê Vekêşanê)
- Bonus spartinê heya $5,000
- Bernameya Dilsoziya Bêsînor
- Serkeftina Xelata Forex Broker
- Bonusên Exclusive Additional Seranserê Salê
#2 – Vebijêrk Pocket
- Belaş +50% Bonus To Destpêk Bazirganiyê cih
- 9.6 Rêjeya Giştî!
- Otomatîk Nav To Your Account
- No Mercên veşartî
- Niştecîhên Dewletên Yekbûyî qebûl bikin
How to install Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Qebale?
- Download Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Copy Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / pispor / nîşanekan /
- Metatrader-a xwe dest pê bikin an ji nû ve bidin destpêkirin 5 Kirrîxwaz
- Li ku hûn dixwazin nîşana xweya mt5-ê biceribînin Chart û Timeframe hilbijêrin
- Gerr “Indicators Custom” di Navîgara we de piranî di Metatrader-a we de maye 5 Kirrîxwaz
- klîk Right li Hullê Moving Average – HMA Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Bi nexşeyekê ve girê bidin
- Mîhengan biguherînin an ok bixe
- Indicator Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator for MT5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to jê Hull Moving Average – HMA Indicator for MT5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Qebale?
- Vebijarka Hilbijartin ka Indikator di Metatrader-a we de dixebite 5 Kirrîxwaz
- Mafê nav Chartê bikirtînin
- “Lîsteya nîşangiran”
- Indicator hilbijêrin û jêbirin
Hull Moving Average – Nîşana HMA ji bo MT5 (Dakêşana Belaş)
Ji bo dakêşanê li vir bikirtînin: