Fiber Forex Scalping Strategy Trading Forex
Table of Contents
- 1 Fiber Forex Scalping Strategy Trading Forex
- 1.1 Fiber (EUR / USD) as the Perfect Scalping Pair
- 1.2 Trading Strategy Concept
- 1.3 Kirrîn (Dirêj) Trade Setup
- 1.4 Firotin (Nizm) Trade Setup
- 1.5 Xelasî
Scalping is quite difficult for many traders. Di rastî, not all traders would ever learn to scalp, but it sure is a good skill to add to your arsenal.
Some traders argue that scalping is unprofitable. Lebê, many traders make a lot of money scalping the market. Being able to get in and get out, making profits on minute moves here and there, adds up every day. It is just a matter of learning the skill and knowing where to apply it best.
Erê, one big factor is knowing where to apply it best. While many trading instruments could be scalped, some just tend to be easier than others. This is because of a couple of very important factor, cost of trading and volatility.
Cost of trading could refer to many things, but here we would apply it to spreads and commissions. Some currency pairs just seem to be very difficult to trade. Even though moves are clear, still making profit seems very hard. It may just be that the cost of trading is too high, it is difficult to go over it on each trade and make a profit.
Piştî, volatility. Some currency pairs might have a decent cost of trading. It may not be too high, but still making a profit seems impossible. This might be because that currency pair just has very low volatility. Imagine scalping a currency pair with an Average True Range (ATR), referring to the average size per candle, of less than 2 pips on a 5-minute chart. Even if the cost of trading, spreads and commissions included, is just at 2 pips, it would still be quite difficult to make money out of that market.
This just goes to show that not all currency pairs are good for scalping.
Fiber (EUR / USD) as the Perfect Scalping Pair
Fiber or more formally known as EUR/USD, is one of those pairs that is great for scalping. This is because this pair usually has the lowest cost to trade, depending on the broker. With my broker, it usually is below 0.5 pips. Sometimes even as low as 0.1 pips, without the commission. This low spread allows me to go over the cost hurdle quite easily.
There are other pairs that have higher volatility, but trading cost may also be a bit higher. Lebê, you would be hard pressed to find another currency pair with a lower trading cost.
Trading Strategy Concept
This strategy aims to exploit the low cost of trading the Fiber to scalp the market.
Ji bo vê, we would be using a couple of custom indicators that work well together, ew Big Trend û Instantaneous_Trend nîşanekan.
Ew Big Trend is custom indicator based on a modified moving average. The main difference is that it changes color as the market sentiment changes, giving us a signal to trade or not.
Piştî, ew Instantaneous_Trend nîşana. This indicator is customized oscillating indicator. It is unbounded and has no midline. Di rastî, this indicator is plotted based on price. This indicator prints two lines that crisscross each other, which could be used as a signal to trade.
Di dîrokê de
- Big Trend
Timeframe: 5-chart minute bi tenê
Exchange Pair: EUR/USD only
Session Trading: herçiyek, preferably the open of Frankfurt to the close of the New York session
Kirrîn (Dirêj) Trade Setup
- Price divê li jor be Big Trend xet
- Ew Big Trend line should change to color light blue
- Ew Instantaneous_Trend indicator’s fast line should cross above the slow line
- Enter a buy market order at the confluence of the above rules
- Set the stop loss 1-3 pips below the Big Trend xet
- Bazirganî bigire ger Big Trend line changes to color tomato
- Bazirganî bigire ger Instantaneous_Trend indicator’s fast line crosses below the slow line
Firotin (Nizm) Trade Setup
- Price divê li jêr be Big Trend xet
- Ew Big Trend line should change to color tomato
- Ew Instantaneous_Trend indicator’s fast line should cross below the slow line
- Enter a sell market order at the confluence of the above rules
- Set the stop loss 1-3 pips above the Big Trend xet
- Bazirganî bigire ger Big Trend line changes to color light blue
- Bazirganî bigire ger Instantaneous_Trend indicator’s fast line crosses above the slow line
This strategy is an excellent strategy for the EUR/USD pair.
It allows us to scalp the market at almost any session. Even when the market seems slow, as long as the market would trend in your direction, or even if the trend doesn’t last long, there usually enough pips to squeeze out of the market.
Forex Trading Systems Dîrektîfên Sazkirinê
Fiber Forex Scalping Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) nîşana(s) û şablonê.
Karê vê sîstemê forex e bo veguherandina welat dîrokê de bi dest xistî û bi zelalî û bazirganîkirin.
Fiber Forex Scalping Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Li gorî vê agahiyê, esnaf dikarin tevgera price bêtir bawer dikin û bi rastkirina vê sîstemê li gorî.
Forex Metatrader pêşniyar kirin 4 Platforma Bazirganiyê
- Belaş $30 Ku Tavilê Dest bi Bazirganiyê bikin
- Bonus spartinê heya $5,000
- Bernameya Dilsoziya Bêsînor
- Broker Forex-Xelat-Serkeftin
How to install Fiber Forex Scalping Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Fiber Forex Scalping Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 û ex4 files to Directory Metatrader te / pispor / nîşanekan /
- Copy file KiyA (Şablon) ji bo Directory Metatrader te / (şablon) /
- Destpêk an Metatrader Client xwe dîsa vekin
- Hilbijêre Chart û Timeframe cihê ku tu dixwazî ji bo ceribandina sîstema forex te
- Mafê li ser chart ji ticareta xwe click û hover li ser “Şablon”
- Move right to select Fiber Forex Scalping Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Fiber Forex Scalping Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Not: Ne hemû stratejiyên forex bi mq4 files / ex4 were. Hinek ji niha ve bi nîşaneyên MT4 ji Platforma Metatrader yekpare.
Ji bo dakêşanê li vir bikirtînin: